Wolves -- Pac NW -- 7/18/12 broadcast

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
The attached link is for a live feed this last Thursday, discussing wolves, via Washington Dept. of Fish & Wildlife -- multi-state input on this. It's long; over 2 hours, but here's the link if you want to see what they are talking about here. (Ranchers are sick and tired of them!!) wdfw.wa.gov/conservation/gray_wolf/july182013.html

7/18/2013 broadcast!

It won't be long before the Wolves put a big hurting on the game in Washington, just like Western Montana.

I drove through your neck of the woods yesterday. Five ton of hay and a quick raft trip in the Yakima River canyon.

Named'em Tamed'em":hqg3yrxq said:
It won't be long before the Wolves put a big hurting on the game in Washington, just like Western Montana.

I drove through your neck of the woods yesterday. Five ton of hay and a quick raft trip in the Yakima River canyon.

You were close, then. What did you buy for hay, and what did you have to pay for it? Out of Yakima?

As the crow flies, we have wolves about 15 miles from us, up in the Teanaway area, and also between here and Wenatchee. I have not heard of any this year, but last year they were losing calves to wolves outside of Baker City, OR, and just a ranch away from sister's place.

It was out of the Toppinish area. 130 each for real nice 2nd cutting straight alf. 3x4x8 bales.

Last week it was smalls out of wenatchee $200/ton.

I always try to work a hay trip into an adventure of some kind

Named'em Tamed'em":v0i0ce6h said:
It was out of the Toppinish area. 130 each for real nice 2nd cutting straight alf. 3x4x8 bales.

Why didn't you call? I would have paid my on way for the raft trip. I'm only an hour from Centralia. :? :lol: :lol: Sounded like a good trip.

Alan":ofd4vg2s said:
Named'em Tamed'em":ofd4vg2s said:

Why didn't you call? I would have paid my on way for the raft trip. I'm only an hour from Centralia. :? :lol: :lol: Sounded like a good trip.

Alan is only an hour from Centralia. I am about 5 minutes from there.... ok maybe 10 minutes.

I went zooming through on the 10th. Kathie I would have brought that fabric but I was in the car not the pickup and I had to get to Colville by 5:00.

Dave":1mtrmf2x said:
Alan":1mtrmf2x said:
Named'em Tamed'em":1mtrmf2x said:

Alan is only an hour from Centralia. I am about 5 minutes from there.... ok maybe 10 minutes.

I went zooming through on the 10th. Kathie I would have brought that fabric but I was in the car not the pickup and I had to get to Colville by 5:00.

Was wondering about that fabric, Dave. Hubby was at Winlock w/ the truck for a funeral 2 weekends ago . . . . totally spaced off the fabric!

Latest posts