with Regret!

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
With Regret.......!

Whitney Houston's death, while a sad thing, was the direct result of very unwise life choices.

It dominated the news.

Charlie Sheen is 45 and his story is all over the news because he is a
substance abuser, an adulterer, sexually promiscuous and obnoxious.

Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news because she is a
celebrity drug addict and thief.

Amy Winehouse's story was all over the papers and shoved down our throats as she was a singer and 'celebrity' and a substance abuser.

Something as frivolous as Kim Kardashian's stupid wedding [and short-lived marriage] was shoved down our throats. While the following

Justin Allen 23
Brett Linley 29
Matthew Weikert 29
Justus Bartett 27
Dave Santos 21
Jesse Reed 26
Matthew Johnson 21
Zachary Fisher 24
Brandon King 23
Christopher Goeke 23
and Sheldon Tate 27...

are all British Royal Marines who gave their lives last month for you. There is no media for them; not even a mention of their names.

Honour THEM by sending this on. I did, will you?
ATT00001-4.gif

ATT00007-1.gif
ATT00003.gif
ATT00006.gif
ATT00004.gif

sign.gif

GOD REST THE SOULS OF ALL OUR DEAR DEPARTED SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE PRICE FOR OUR FREEDOM - THEIR LIVES.

I recieved a pm about this doesn't matter who from but I will post this....
http://icoolspark.blogspot.com/2010/09/honoring-fallen-millitary-and-keeping.html
my answer is....I was sent the e-mail by a friend, OK the names may not be right but the sentiment is the same, there are wrong people dominating our NEWS with what they died of. These people were intelligent people and chose to do drugs. As did the Millitary people go in with their eyes open but the reasons were for a different aim. I still think they should be honored every now and then.

Usually I would snopes these facts before posting but somewhere along the line these Men and Women no matter what Country they came from, died for the cause they believed in and why not honor them.
Chris.

chrisy":3okbig35 said:
OK the names may not be right but the sentiment is the same, there are wrong people dominating our NEWS with what they died of. These people were intelligent people and chose to do drugs. As did the Millitary people go in with their eyes open but the reasons were for a different aim. I still think they should be honored every now and then.
Usually I would snopes these facts before posting but somewhere along the line these Men and Women no matter what Country they came from, died for the cause they believed in and why not honor them.
Chris.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

Amen!

Katherine

Latest posts