Wish me luck

Help Support CattleToday:

Got A JOB with them if I want it. I did not get the maintenance position. It does not start out at a great wage and I dont think I can take a 6.00 per hour decrease right now. So I guess I will continue to turn wrenches.

Good news is I talked with the boss and I am getting some more perks and a raise. I did not ask him for the raise he offered it. I never threatend to leave or said anything about this job but he must have found out some how.

Guess I get to put a t-case in a truck tommorow as well as a couple other things.

Congratulations on both the raise and the offer. Sounds like you sold yourself at one job and your work sold itself at the other. :tiphat:

JHH":zen95kjw said:
Got A JOB with them if I want it. I did not get the maintenance position. It does not start out at a great wage and I dont think I can take a 6.00 per hour decrease right now. So I guess I will continue to turn wrenches.

Good news is I talked with the boss and I am getting some more perks and a raise. I did not ask him for the raise he offered it. I never threatend to leave or said anything about this job but he must have found out some how.

Guess I get to put a t-case in a truck tommorow as well as a couple other things.
Happy for you. Even if you don't want the new job I'm sure it made you feel good to know that you have options.

BTW-first round is on you. And second, and third...

Brought this old thread up because I am going to get out of the auto repair thing. I got an offer from wal-mart in warehouse. I will work 12 hours every fri,sat,sun. off all other days. I think I will like it. It even has great benefits.

Latest posts