Winter is close

Help Support CattleToday:

It's afternoon here and it isn't 100 deg so this must be fall...right?

(Last Saturday's moon was the fall equinox, so I know it's fall........but I've seen some gum and tallow tree leaves turning yellow and red too............................oh, wait...that's from the herbicide I sprayed on em.)

jltrent":2de8rlbm said:
Probably go from summer to winter with no fall.

My brother said the same thing. Said we'd go from summer, straight into winter, and the snow will start to fall as the rain has, for the last 3 1/2 months! :|

Drove into Baker early yesterday morning. Went by two places that had sprinkler irrigation going. Everything under the irrigation was a sheet of ice. One had a leak spraying water on the fence. There were icicles hanging from the barb wire. Winter is going to be here sooner than you think.

Dave":p82n11n5 said:
Drove into Baker early yesterday morning. Went by two places that had sprinkler irrigation going. Everything under the irrigation was a sheet of ice. One had a leak spraying water on the fence. There were icicles hanging from the barb wire. Winter is going to be here sooner than you think.
Yep, I won't be jealous of your place in short order.

I will be working in the snow as of Sunday coming. It is not coming - it is here.

True Grit Farms":zsyyhk3j said:
Dave":zsyyhk3j said:
Yep, I won't be jealous of your place in short order.
Winter is coming but I was down to a Tee shirt by noon today. We killed a rattle snake on the road out front on Tuesday. Winter is coming but it isn't here yet.

Latest posts