Winter Go Away!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Smoothy

Reaction score
Just heading out for chores and gotta put the cahartts on. Been snowing since last night supposed to go through tomorrow. Not adding up to much just ice on trees and fences ground just has couple inches. Sunday​ I got sun burnt working cattle today it's a white out. stop the insanity I'm going mad!! Sorry just had to let off some steam...Back to work

:lol: told a buddy of mine as we came out of the auction barn...sun was shining bright..... I said it won't be long before we are going to be looking for a shade tree. :nod:

Smoothy":2rrcfadf said:
Just heading out for chores and gotta put the cahartts on. Been snowing since last night supposed to go through tomorrow. Not adding up to much just ice on trees and fences ground just has couple inches. Sunday​ I got sun burnt working cattle today it's a white out. stop the insanity I'm going mad!! Sorry just had to let off some steam...Back to work

Where are you located?

Northern Wisconsin. About 10 miles off lake Superior. That's were the crazy weather comes from.

Haha not far 25 min or so. You have a connection there true grit?

Yeah....You guys can have the snow. We just have a chance of sleet tonight, but I can do without that too!

Smoothy":j774egf1 said:
Haha not far 25 min or so. You have a connection there true grit?

Yes I do, and in Hayward also. My great grandparents homesteaded a place south of Two Harbors on the lake and commercial fished there for years.

Wow that's pretty cool. The lake is pretty amazing except when it throws a late season snow storm, but all in all its a neat place to live.

Was sunny, windy and kinda warm today. 84 right now, starting to look like it hasn't rained in about 10 days.....

They kept talking about possible snow up in the panhandle today on market report is there any truth to that vett?

Smoothy":3pb5ysu6 said:
They kept talking about possible snow up in the panhandle today on market report is there any truth to that vett?
I guess it's possible....but that's 6-7 hours away from here.....our low is supposed to be in the 50's.

I thought I lived in a wierd weather place. There it's dry..windy..fires..snow??

Latest posts