Winter Boots

Help Support CattleToday:

Victoria":2ndyks7t said:
Thanks for the pics CattleAnnie and Frenchie. You guys are great for putting so much effort into trying to keep my feet warm!

Its pretty hard to get much done outside , when your feet are cold.Seeing as how its almost spring I would try a pr like Cattle Annies ..They are pretty reasonable priced...

frenchie":3vtu86gc said:
Victoria":3vtu86gc said:
Thanks for the pics CattleAnnie and Frenchie. You guys are great for putting so much effort into trying to keep my feet warm!

Its pretty hard to get much done outside , when your feet are cold.Seeing as how its almost spring I would try a pr like Cattle Annies ..They are pretty reasonable priced...

Unfortunately I still have to get it done, just get miserable doing it. :lol:

My boots look just like CattleAnnie's :lol: .

Mine aren't name brand though...just generic copies I guess. They still work good though hehe.

gendronf":3mh7l75p said:
if you have Raynaud's Disease which means poor circulation.

With this at -40 you gonna enjoy.
http://www.hotronic.com/products/footwarmers/index.htm

They are even in Calgary which is my closest city. I will have to check them out. I have always had cold hands and toes. I'm only 31 now but I keep thinking the more often I let my feet get cold the more problems I'm going to have with arthritis when I get older. So I am going to solve this problem. I'll look for some nice warm waterproof boots and if they still aren't warm enough I'm going for the footwarmers! Thanks gendronf! :)