Winning-est beef animal in the state

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you. I had a professional come out to take pics for PR to sell embryos next spring. Figured she would be sh$t covered in March/April when I needed pics, so did them now while show clean.

She is an Executive Order, her calf is a CCF 20-20. She is carrying a 20-20 and we will be flushing her to 20-20. The heifer calf, Jilli-Anna, will be consigned to the Stars and Stripes Sale in May, and we will consign some embryos (if successful - full sibs) by 20-20. When it works, stick with it!

Fre-Anna had her last show this past weekend. Won Grand Champion Cow/Calf - they did not have a Supreme, so that was as far as she could go. Calf won Res. Calf Champion, we were awarded Premier Breeder, and Breeder's Herd. We have weaned her calf! She is retired for this year. Her calf will go to our last show this coming weekend.

Thanks.
I totally agree about the brisket - but - she has had that from yearling on up til now. Gets fat on air. An easy keeper is a good thing - but not when you don't like to show fat cattle. We managed to keep the tail head fat to a minimum!! And, she is a milking fool. Her calf weighed 886# two weeks ago. The calf gained that on milk. Calf finally started eating some grain about 5-6 weeks ago - 1/2 scoop am & pm - that's 3# of corn, oats & pellets (filler) a day.
I love the EARS!!!