Winners "Little Red Barn"

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
We have a tie . Congratulations to Randiliana and 2/B or not 2/B !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
DSC06788.jpg

100_16538.jpg

Congratulations to Dylan Biggs as well ,for a very close second place. Maybe now you can tell us how many piglets there were in that litter Dylan . :D

Wonderful pics everyone ,thank you so very much for making the photo contests such a huge success. :tiphat:

Sorry, I have been trying to post this since yesterday morning but my computer and CT are not getting along right now and it will not allow me to post ,even copied, images for pics . :?

Can someone please post the pics of the winners for everyone , thank you . :tiphat:

Hopefully I can resolve this before the next contest need to be polled . :oops:

It's not allowing me to copy pics either :?

Congrats to Radiliana and 2B or not 2B - Awesome pics!!!

To all the contestants - please tell us a little more about your pic, they were all great :D

TexasBred":cu2bv0vp said:
Give us their picture number and we can go look at them on the poll.

# 3 and # 7 in the contest .

I see someone voted after the poll closed, sorry but it doesn't count anymore . ;-)

Hey, cool! I saw the poll after it closed and assumed Randi had won. I voted for her myself and would have been perfectly fine with that ;-) I just love that pic of a calf sacked out in the snow. Congratulations Randi and Dylan!

For us, raising a bottle calf in the dog kennel was convenient since it's right behind the house. She quickly decided that the dog house was actually a calf hut and there was no point in arguing since it was so darn cute to see her there first thing every morning! Now, it's a dog kennel again, but tell that to the chickens. They seem to think it's a second coop :roll:

All the pics were really good!! My favorite was the calf in the little red barn, just too cute.

11 pigs. Its never easy to count those little buggers is it LOL.

Thanks to alisonb and Hillsdown for all the efforts they put into these contests. And thanks to all who enter!

Katherine

hillsdown what a sweet little thing!!
Congratulations :)
I have only horses for now. Planning to get more cattle in a couple of months