alisonb

Reaction score
Congrats to our winner, Brownvet, great pic!!! :clap: :clap:
wheels2_zpssfqd68ad.jpg

bbirder

Caustic Burno

ga.prime

Kell-inKY

Great entries all around!! Both times I voted for Ohiosteve's entry. It's something I can relate to, tho none of our trucks looked anywhere near that good. A bunch of raggedy ass ol Autocars and Macks.

greybeard":3m4l7m9c said:
Great entries all around!! Both times I voted for Ohiosteve's entry. It's something I can relate to, tho none of our trucks looked anywhere near that good. A bunch of raggedy be nice ol Autocars and Macks.
I voted for brownvet's but Ohiosteve's would have been second for me

Of course no one is going to ask, but in deference to the two votes I received, mine is a John Deere corn sheller and it still works! Shelled a 5 gallon bucket of popcorn off the cob a scant few years ago. Never did get all that popcorn popped.

There was a lot of great pictures in this contest. I will admit I voted for the amish buggy the first time but I'm pretty sure I voted for the picture of the lit up Pete in the revote, I cant recall. I also liked the pic of the old ford in the driveway. Greybeard, my boss got rid of our old R model winch tractor and upgraded to the Pete in my picture. I'm pretty sure the old R wouldn't have got that that load up that was in my picture, heaviest load I ever had on the cable, it was at least 3 semi loads stacked up, I just had to get it off the ground and move it 100 ft. That was in southern Ohio. The Utica gas wells they are drilling in southern Ohio are no joke.

Very cool!! thank you lots of good moments captured, I really liked that amish buggy, good job doing that picture, take a lot of skills to shoot like that, edited or not you have to know about photography to use the right settings in your camera.

Latest posts