Winner - 'Showers'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
The bragging rights for winning this contest go to Nesikep. Congrats on a really great pic Nesi
icon__clap.gif
icon__clap.gif

shower5.jpg

Slick
SHOWER1.jpg

M-5
shower2.jpg

Putangitangi
shower3.jpg

Ga.Prime
shower4.jpg

Caustic Burno
shower6.jpg

Alisonb
20180221_185834.jpg

Thanks for every bodies participation, that was another good one
icon_biggrin.gif

TexasBred":3nz2hncj said:
That's no shower....rainbow means the rain has ended. lol
I have to agree with you in fact I don't see any rain in several of those pictures

slick4591":39kmxhge said:
Rain drops are really hard to capture with a camera.
Really difficult. If I look at M-5's pic he must have been having a good downpour at the time.

alisonb":3cmnkcxn said:
slick4591":3cmnkcxn said:
Really difficult. If I look at M-5's pic he must have been having a good downpour at the time.

the contest was "showers" so i took a pic of a shower . I was sitting on a bucket under the barn when I thought "i need to take a pic of this rain "

M-5":334zpvrj said:
alisonb":334zpvrj said:
slick4591":334zpvrj said:

the contest was "showers" so i took a pic of a shower . I was sitting on a bucket under the barn when I thought "i need to take a pic of this rain "

I was torn it was raining hard in this one.

Caustic Burno":1x1bwlw4 said:
Just hard to compete with pink fuzzy birds. Only pink birds here are plastic flamingos in peoples yards.
Oh come on, she was having a shower! She's an Australian Rose Breasted Cockatoo or Galah. There are lots here as pets. I inherited her.
Showers are hard to see in pictures.
Great photos everyone, this was fun. :)

Caustic Burno":3ax3plro said:
TexasBred":3ax3plro said:
That's no shower....rainbow means the rain has ended. lol

To see a rainbow you need raindrops and sunlight.
To help you with the science
You just can't help being an a$$ no matter the subject.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow

Bless your heart. You're so freakin' stupid. Rainbows can be caused by many forms of airborne water. These include not only rain, but also mist, spray, and airborne dew. (Taken from your link) BTW they are NOT always in the shape of an arc.

Who's going to stand out in the rain with an expensive camera and take pictures? You have to take the pics from off the porch or from the cab of your truck. I voted for M-5's, only one that looked like it was raining.

Putangitangi":wo3u4tu9 said:
Caustic Burno":wo3u4tu9 said:
Just hard to compete with pink fuzzy birds. Only pink birds here are plastic flamingos in peoples yards.
Oh come on, she was having a shower! She's an Australian Rose Breasted Cockatoo or Galah. There are lots here as pets. I inherited her.
I really liked that pic!

Nesikep":1gepgd9r said:
Putangitangi":1gepgd9r said:
Caustic Burno":1gepgd9r said:
I really liked that pic!

Well, in that case ...
FlossShower.jpg

:)

Latest posts