alisonb

Reaction score
A big congrats to our winner, VAAngus...your pic looks so peaceful :D :clap:

Farm_scenes2.jpg

Callmefence

Kell-inKY

Greybeard

Thanks to the contestants :D

Great picture indeed VaAngus!! I knew mine wouldn't measure up as soon as I saw yours. I very much liked Kell-inKy's too. There's just something about a board fence...
(I snapped my photo just at twilight somewhere out near the Pecos River some years ago when wife and I were returning from a canoe trip down the Pecos. The structure in left foreground is an old stone cistern that once held water from the long gone windmill that used to be atop the wooden mast.)

I totally forgot about the contest, and didn't even see the voting thread! I think i'd have picked the winner too, though they're all good!

Thanks. Took that picture about 3 weeks ago, with my phone. Checking fall calvers right before dark.

greybeard":qjmkzfib said:
Great picture indeed VaAngus!! I knew mine wouldn't measure up as soon as I saw yours. I very much liked Kell-inKy's too. There's just something about a board fence...
(I snapped my photo just at twilight somewhere out near the Pecos River some years ago when wife and I were returning from a canoe trip down the Pecos. The structure in left foreground is an old stone cistern that once held water from the long gone windmill that used to be atop the wooden mast.)

I voted for yours GB....pic has a lot to say and I loved it.

Latest posts