Winner - 'Night Time'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Congratulations ga.prime on your winning photo, nice one!!! :clap: :clap: :tiphat: :tiphat:

night_time_2.jpg

Putangitangi
night_time_1.jpg

alisonb
night_time_9.jpg

M & P
night_time_3.jpg

bball
night_time_4.jpg

Greybeard
night_time_5.jpg

Brute 23
night_time_6.jpg

lithuanian farmer
night_time_7.jpg

CaddoFarms
night_time_8.jpg

Thanks to those that participated :D

ez14.":tuy7dlpj said:
Brute 23":tuy7dlpj said:
ez14.":tuy7dlpj said:
What is that sight brute?

Its a Pulsar Thermal. I believe its this model.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/pulsar-pl7 ... =connexity
Looks like a nice setup but a little out of my price range

Mine too :lol: A buddy of mine has 2 set ups. Guns, optics, tripods, suppressors, etc he is in like $7500 per gun.

I run a Pulsar NV750 which is digital nv and it runs about $1000. Your good shooting to 150-175yds which is plenty for me.

Brute 23":2pbef2ad said:
ez14.":2pbef2ad said:
Brute 23":2pbef2ad said:
Its a Pulsar Thermal. I believe its this model.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/pulsar-pl7 ... =connexity

Mine too :lol: A buddy of mine has 2 set ups. Guns, optics, tripods, suppressors, etc he is in like $7500 per gun.

I run a Pulsar NV750 which is digital nv and it runs about $1000. Your good shooting to 150-175yds which is plenty for me.
Oh :lol: I need a buddy like that! :lol:

Have you ever used any ATN night sights?

ez14.":80tqgtw3 said:
Brute 23":80tqgtw3 said:
ez14.":80tqgtw3 said:

Oh :lol: I need a buddy like that! :lol:

Have you ever used any ATN night sights?

No I have not but I watch the groups. Seems to be about a 50/50 chance you get a good one. I see a lot of people having issues with them. They require updates and all kinds of stuff. If your pretty techy it might not be bad but it sounds like a lot of headache.

night.jpg

While few of you were impressed, this is my favourite night photo to date. I've not been able to get another quite as nice.
I think it's magical that all those colors are actually there, if only our eyes could see them.
The moon was bright, hence the sharp sun-like shadows cast. Southern hemisphere, mid-March, end of summer. I set up the tripod, ISO800, 30sec exposure with a 2 second delay so the camera could settle after I'd pressed the button.

Latest posts