Winner - 'It's Christmas'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Well, well, well...and our winner is...Dun. Congrats Dun, great pic :clap: :clap:

So nice to see new contestants entering :D

image.jpg

Greybeard
image.jpg

Slick
image.jpg

Randi
image.jpg

Farm Fence Solutions
image.png

Greybeard...I think you may have a story to share with us :lol:

Not much of one, and I've told it here before anyway.
First it was this.

Which caused this..

and not long afterwards, caused the picture I submitted for the contest.

The participants of the photo thank you for voting for it/them.

greybeard":1t8qrwsw said:
Not much of one, and I've told it here before anyway.
First it was this.

Which caused this..

and not long afterwards, caused the picture I submitted for the contest.
I got a friend who has pictures of her cat in the tree! But I don't think it caused any damage though

Fire Sweep Ranch":m3cg5nek said:
Dun, how did you get everyone to dress the same???? Never would work in my house.
if you look closely you can see their not all dressed EXACTLY the same

dun":13na1nvg said:
What I like most about that photo?
The mattress down on the floor. Reminds me of the times lo g ago, we had company or visited a relative and there weren't enough beds or bedrooms..not like today where people have huge 4-5 bedroom houses. Actually, we were lucky to get a 'pallet" down on the floor, which was just several blankets on the floor and a couple on top of us. Back in the days before air mattresses were common and inexpensive..

greybeard":2hgt4jle said:
dun":2hgt4jle said:
What I like most about that photo?
The mattress down on the floor. Reminds me of the times lo g ago, we had company or visited a relative and there weren't enough beds or bedrooms..not like today where people have huge 4-5 bedroom houses. Actually, we were lucky to get a 'pallet" down on the floor, which was just several blankets on the floor and a couple on top of us. Back in the days before air mattresses were common and inexpensive..
We have a 4 bedroom house I never thought of it as huge though! (I also never thought of it as small either just normal size until I got older and started talking to other people about houses and now I know by most people's standards it's pretty small) and with 10 of us living in it there was no extra room

There were 2 of the kids with their significant others from out of town that were there. One of those was taking the picture. It's a family that we have more or less adopted.
It;s a tradition that one of the kids reads "Twas the night before chrismas" that when the picture was taken

Latest posts