Winner - "Fire"

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Thanks for the votes folks, not often I get to win a contest ;-)

PSX_20180305_133718.jpg

2) Ga.Prime

3) HanknCali

4) TCRanch

5) Crossbredcalves

6) M-5

i'm surprised nesikep got last with that one! but he got my vote :)

edit
i just looked at the contest and seen you have them listed in the order they were posted not how many votes!

ga.prime":25ottq7j said:
Yay, I got second place!
So did I :)

My pic was from the forest fires in 2009 a couple miles from us.. we had lots of burnt leaves, pine needles, and even some pine cones falling around our place, smoke so thick we couldn't see the fields for a while

Nesikep":2btewzg6 said:
ga.prime":2btewzg6 said:
Yay, I got second place!

My pic was from the forest fires in 2009 a couple miles from us.. we had lots of burnt leaves, pine needles, and even some pine cones falling around our place, smoke so thick we couldn't see the fields for a while
Nes, I'm curious how you got that pic. My guess is you were on the other side of a valley from it and zoomed in?

ga.prime":2ty6h01i said:
Nesikep":2ty6h01i said:
ga.prime":2ty6h01i said:
Yay, I got second place!

Nes, I'm curious how you got that pic. My guess is you were on the other side of a valley from it and zoomed in?
nope he climbed a tree and dropped a cigarette butt and that is what it looked like around the base of the tree in a few minutes :nod:

ga.prime":3hfqmetn said:
Nesikep":3hfqmetn said:
ga.prime":3hfqmetn said:
Yay, I got second place!

Yep, was on a logging road across the small valley.. probably wasn't more than 500 yards from the fire... I'll see if I can get a picture of it in daylight sometime.

Latest posts