Winner - 'Dogs in Action'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score

76 Bar Congrats :clap: :tiphat: An excellent pic...you sure ran away with the votes, left us all in the dust :D

Caustic Burno

callmefence

FlyingLSimmentals

Silver

Nesikep

TCRanch

kentuckyguy

MurraysMutts

Named'em Tamed'em

Redgully

alisonb

Thank you! I'm humbled! In case anyone is curious the dog is a purebred Working Kelpie. Might be hard to believe by the pic but he was pretty classy on sheep as well.

I enjoyed all the pics! I don't have a dog, so I had to post the pic of my neighbors dog on my porch that made it look like he'd been there all his life

I voted for yours Alison, I liked the little JRT looking dog searching for critters.
Can't vote for your own dog, that's kinda like showing "cute" kid photos.

Congrats 76 Bar! That's a cool pic and a great dog. I'm happy to get a couple votes. Thanks for the votes. I liked Silver's pic but had to vote for Dave or he would have chewed my ankle off.

Thank you Flying L. Loved Silver's pic! It brought back memories my dog's momma who at a year dove under water to heel a recalcitrant bull out of a pond. She taught that big ole boy some manners. :heart: dawg.

I enjoyed all the pics! I don't have a dog, so I had to post the pic of my neighbors dog on my porch that made it look like he'd been there all his life
Looks to me like he's been on your porch more than a few times. :lol:

76 Bar said:
Looks to me like he's been on your porch more than a few times. :lol:
Nope, one night I came home from town, got out of my truck ( it was pitch black) and there was a dog nose in my hand.. next morning it was on the porch, never been there before, nor since! Sure looked like it owned the place though

76 Bar said:
Thank you! I'm humbled! In case anyone is curious the dog is a purebred Working Kelpie. Might be hard to believe by the pic but he was pretty classy on sheep as well.
Looks like he doesn't take no for an answer. Go kelpies.

Ken

Was hopping you'd chime in Ken... 8) No assuredly wasn't in his vocabulary. ;-)
You of all people would appreciate his proper nose bite. Foundation Karrawarra on the top, Clovaville x Rocky Bar x Capree on the bottom. Alas waited to long to replenish the line and having to make do with decent BC's. Find me a promising youngster. ;-)

76 Bar said:
Was hopping you'd chime in Ken... 8) No assuredly wasn't in his vocabulary. ;-)
You of all people would appreciate his proper nose bite. Foundation Karrawarra on the top, Clovaville x Rocky Bar x Capree on the bottom. Alas waited to long to replenish the line and having to make do with decent BC's. Find me a promising youngster. ;-)
I did try actually, sent photo twice but obviously didn't hit the destination right. Not an action shot but I thought a good look back at me looking for direction. I'll try again.

Ken

I have to admit that I voted for Silvers dog. It was a tie in my mind but one willing to swim after a bull..... that gave him the edge. I get to watch some pretty incredible dogs and their trainers on a regular basis here. But I could never get a picture worthy of sharing. My old dog certainly did work good but since she went deaf I try not to use her as it is hard to call her off. Neighbor B told me that being a 14 year old, fat, half crippled, and deaf cow dog is like a badge of honor. Not many make it that far.

76 Bar said:
I thought a good look back at me looking for direction.
She's a sharp looking girl! Remind me how's she bred & who you got her from.
Thanks 76, here is her mother Gemma and she is the mating to Wills referred to in July 2019.
https://www.karmala.com.au/about-our-dogs/bitches/gemma/

Ken

Thank you Silver! Believe it not my cattle are properly dog broke. That RA hussy decided out of the blue to challenge authority and got busted for her effort. 8)

Latest posts