DUNG2.jpg

TCRanch
DUNG3.jpg

Slick
6c289557-79c8-4c07-ae60-d6a81a3afae6_zpshvz9fvmr.jpg

Putangitangi
DUNG5.jpg

Looking forward to the next contest 'Hand' :D

I look forward to what exactly "Hand" means..whatever it's got to be a lot better than something like cow pee pee. lol

ga.prime":2hqc5duh said:
I look forward to what exactly "Hand" means..whatever it's got to be a lot better than something like cow pee pee. lol

"Cow Dung" has to be considered an interesting topic. Not my cup of tea, but interesting none the less. With that said I anticipate the next one to be "better" :lol2: That picture TC submitted was gruesomely graphic :hide: :lol2:

JMJ Farms":3fypgbq6 said:
ga.prime":3fypgbq6 said:

"Cow Dung" has to be considered an interesting topic. Not my cup of tea, but interesting none the less. With that said I anticipate the next one to be "better" :lol2: That picture TC submitted was gruesomely graphic :hide: :lol2:
LOL! That was from a calf with a critical case of scours and I was documenting his daily improvement for my vet. That's what it looked like after a hefty dose of Pro Bios gel and it smelled about as good as it looked :shock:

Latest posts