• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winner - 'Cow Dung'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Congrats Nesikep, great pic...your timing was perfect :clap: :clap:

Greybeard

TCRanch

Slick

Putangitangi

Looking forward to the next contest 'Hand' :D

ga.prime

Reaction score
I look forward to what exactly "Hand" means..whatever it's got to be a lot better than something like cow pee pee. lol

JMJ Farms

Reaction score
ga.prime":2hqc5duh said:
I look forward to what exactly "Hand" means..whatever it's got to be a lot better than something like cow pee pee. lol

“Cow Dung” has to be considered an interesting topic. Not my cup of tea, but interesting none the less. With that said I anticipate the next one to be “better” :lol2: That picture TC submitted was gruesomely graphic :hide: :lol2:

TCRanch

Reaction score
JMJ Farms":3fypgbq6 said:
ga.prime":3fypgbq6 said:

“Cow Dung” has to be considered an interesting topic. Not my cup of tea, but interesting none the less. With that said I anticipate the next one to be “better” :lol2: That picture TC submitted was gruesomely graphic :hide: :lol2:
LOL! That was from a calf with a critical case of scours and I was documenting his daily improvement for my vet. That's what it looked like after a hefty dose of Pro Bios gel and it smelled about as good as it looked :shock:

Latest posts