WINNER "CHRISTMAS"

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS CKC1586 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV the pic . :clap: :clap: :clap:

HolidayCows1.jpg

Thanks so much for entering it. Can you tell us all a little about the good looking "models" in the photo ?

Thank you to all of our submitters this past week, all of them were exceptional entries and we had record #'s of votes because of it ! :tiphat:

CKC, that is one incredible photo. What beautiful, beautiful cattle. And that little one! No question, your photo is a winner!

Congrats, those are some fine looking girls! It looks like the 'little' one may have been a bit of a handful?

alisonb":2w1nrwom said:
Congrats, those are some fine looking girls! It looks like the 'little' one may have been a bit of a handful?
That calf was shown that year by my grand daughter.So neat to have my daughter and her daughter involved with my cow habit.
Yes she was a bit of a handful and still is. She has had two sets of twins and has achieved Gold Trophy Status, following in her Mothers' hoofprints. Miss Jane has produced some really outstanding calves. I am fortunate to have three of her daughters and 5 embroys in a tank. Her daughters are doing a great job for me too.

Thank you Kathie. Yes I love my girls! Although they have been keeping me jumping the last couple of weeks. Too smart for their own good. Normal gates don't always contain them. They let the bull out yesterday. Licked the chain off the latch and pushed the gate open. Husssies!

I have pictures on Ranchers, I think you can do a search and see more over there...or.... I am on facebook, PM me and we can get friended.....