Windshield for my Kawasaki

Help Support CattleToday:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Thinking about gettin a windshield for my new Mule before winter sets in,wondering if they are worth the money or just something else that gets in the way.
good luck

In the winter they are well worth the money. I tried making my own for a couple of mules over the years and they only lasted 2-3 years. Turns out that the factory or aftermarket ones that are acually designed for them work much better and last for years and end up cheaper in the long run

dun":2p9f7qkb said:
In the winter they are well worth the money. I tried making my own for a couple of mules over the years and they only lasted 2-3 years. Turns out that the factory or aftermarket ones that are acually designed for them work much better and last for years and end up cheaper in the long run

Thanks for the advice dun, I saw you had one on your mule,it dont get that cold around here compared to some of our Northern neighbors,but you get to zippin along bout 20 mph on a morning with temps in the teens can get chilly in a hurry,I seen one on flea bay that looked pretty good.
good luck

HAY MAKER":2fe0z2xa said:
it dont get that cold around here compared to some of our Northern neighbors,but you get to zippin along bout 20 mph on a morning with temps in the teens can get chilly in a hurry,I seen one on flea bay that looked pretty good.
good luck
It really helps when it's pouring down rain/sleet/snow. Might now help visibility but it sure keeps you a lot less uncomfortable

Latest posts