Windows 7

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the heck I can get outlook express onto my new LT that has 7 ? The downloads I have found on the net say they are free but they are not.

I have tried copying it fron my old \lt but it doesn't allow you to.

Help please..

Thank you ..

hillsdown":3jil6ov6 said:
Does anyone know how the heck I can get outlook express onto my new LT that has 7 ? The downloads I have found on the net say they are free but they are not.

Help please..

Thank you ..
We had problems aswell, Kathy contacted the Windows 7 folks and they helped solve the problem. I think I herd her say "Dam it, there in Pakastan"
Tom.

kerley":2jmemtcv said:
hillsdown":2jmemtcv said:

Help please..

Thank you ..
We had problems aswell, Kathy contacted the Windows 7 folks and they helped solve the problem. I think I herd her say "Dam it, there in Pakastan"
Tom.

Thanks Tom, I will just have to phone my BIL...I was hoping HS being that he is a com guy would help ,,,, :?

From what I've been able to find out, if you're running Vista, OE can not be used. Not sure if that has much to do with 7. And of course, my new computer is Vista...........'Windows Live Mail' is the replacement for OE, but I don't like it. I hear that there's an e-mail thingy that's named 'postbox' that operates just like OE.

Outlook isn't bundled with the OS. You can use webmail, or download Outlook/Exchange, or use Thunderbird, or whatever you like.

Simply plug in what you want to use.

HS when I click on the web mail button it says could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed.

I payed those twits to set up my computer and they did nothing..

I am completely computer illiterate help please.

I need access to my main email that is used for my business and is the default for all of my other accounts yahoo and gmail.

I can AI a cow , run an IV etc. but cannot figure out a darn computer.. :cry2:

hillsdown":ok3ql7ka said:
HS when I click on the web mail button it says could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed.

I payed those twits to set up my computer and they did nothing..

I am completely computer illiterate help please.

I need access to my main email that is used for my business and is the default for all of my other accounts yahoo and gmail.

I can AI a cow , run an IV etc. but cannot figure out a darn computer.. :cry2:

First, decide which email system you want to use. Which one do you choose?

Latest posts