Windfall profit

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC

Reaction score
Well, I'm 185 dollars richer thanks to winning the NCAA Tourny bracket pool at work. I've got Carolina beating Michigan State tonight but even if they don't no one can catch me. Sometimes ya just get lucky. Don't tell Uncle Sam, though, or he'll want his half.

VanC":7tfw0en2 said:
Well, I'm 185 dollars richer thanks to winning the NCAA Tourny bracket pool at work. I've got Carolina beating Michigan State tonight but even if they don't no one can catch me. Sometimes ya just get lucky. Don't tell Uncle Sam, though, or he'll want his half.

Uh, didn't you just do that? :lol:
My bracket died the first weekend. How bout them Cubs? :(

john250":1jhho9r4 said:
VanC":1jhho9r4 said:

Uh, didn't you just do that? :lol:
My bracket died the first weekend. How bout them Cubs? :(

Cubs just won 4-2. Now I can concentrate on the championship game.

OOPS!! It's 32-11 Carolina midway through the first half. Looks like I won't have to stay up past my bedtime afterall.

john250":1xel8yaz said:
VanC":1xel8yaz said:
He'll want HIS half, or half of YOURS?

Latest posts