win a cruise.....

Help Support CattleToday:

WHOA, STOP, WAIT A DANG BLASTED MINUTE!!! Where in the confound cathair do y'all think you're going with my house??? I thought when I left dat place on de Bayou Teche it would be safe,yea. Now some rascal done gone and stole it. And dat's not a good ting, No. Now you brought my house back rat now.Z

VanC":2tbya2uo said:
skelator_tanning.jpg

That is absolutely disgusting!!

...and really sad. Her life expentancy is what, a few years at best? I used to pop off..."hey, just let me have anoxrexia for a few months..." Never again. :(

Alice

Crowderfarms":2xc0qxwt said:
I cant describe just what IT looks like. Been in the oven too long. Chrisy, where do get them pictures at?

On the net somewhere, I find things once and can never get back to where I was. poor child needs a good feed, if she stays in the sun to long I would think she would dehydrate and kill herself quicker. So Sad how these girls get like that.

"You can't be too rich,or too thin"----I beg to differ on the too thin part--If I had a horse or dog that looked like that,I'd be up on charges in 15min..too bad the Humane Soc can't get hold of her....

Latest posts