Will

Help Support CattleToday:

If he's talking too fast you can slow it down just as you can speed it up.

I can't figure out how...can't find that little sprocket, even doe I believe I saw it one time. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Click to play the video. At the bottom you see speaker on/off, time-length of video, autoplay, close caption, THEN the sprocket or "settings". Click on it and choose your playback speed.

Are you on a computer? I still don't see it...maybe just on computers. I believe if I go to YouTube found the video it would have it on there. I'm on a phone.... computer would be to hard with 2 small kids. EVERYBODY be on my lab wanting to play. 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-110651_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210808-110651_Chrome.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 1
Click to play the video. At the bottom you see speaker on/off, time-length of video, autoplay, close caption, THEN the sprocket or "settings". Click on it and choose your playback speed.

Thanks for your help.

I'm sorry I just cracked up!! I don't think he meant literally your neighbors just anybody in general. I don't think anybody would want to contest our will. 😆 We don't have much material stuff and things most important is 2 children.
We could put our stuff in their names but being they are minors that won't work.
We have an attorney drawing up a will. If we both pass before they turned 18 who we want them to go to any money would be put in a trust they would get it at 18 and 25. Along with continuing education. None the farm, farm equipment, or tools should be sold.... I don't know. What you do or plan. I plan to live until at least 88 years old if not 90. Just in case plan A fails need a plan B. 😉😁 I may let my old man pass late 80's. 🤣😍 by then he may caught up on a
I'm sorry I just cracked up!! I don't think he meant literally your neighbors just anybody in general. I don't think anybody would want to contest our will. 😆 We don't have much material stuff and things most important is 2 children.
We could put our stuff in their names but being they are minors that won't work.
We have an attorney drawing up a will. If we both pass before they turned 18 who we want them to go to any money would be put in a trust they would get it at 18 and 25. Along with continuing education. None the farm, farm equipment, or tools should be sold.... I don't know. What you do or plan. I plan to live until at least 88 years old if not 90. Just in case plan A fails need a plan B. 😉😁 I may let my old man pass late 80's. 🤣😍 by then he may caught up on all his projects. Ha.

We have an attorney drawing up a will. If we both pass before they turned 18 who we want them to go to any money would be put in a trust they would get it at 18 and 25. Along with continuing education. None the farm, farm equipment, or tools should be sold.... I don't know. What you do or plan. I plan to live until at least 88 years old if not 90. Just in case plan A fails need a plan B. 😉😁 I may let my old man pass late 80's. 🤣😍 by then he may caught up on all his projects. Hahaha who am I kidding. ☺😍

I'm not forty yet, but I have a will. I'm divorced and I wanted to make sure that the person I chose be the executor of my estate, had my children's long term best interests in mind. It cost less than $400. Cheap peace of mind. I also have my cemetery plots. The big expense will be prepaying my funeral. I have life insurance that would cover it if something unexpected happens, but I'd like to have it paid for so my kids don't have to worry about it.

This is a news flash you are going to die!
Second news flash there are a lot more 20 and 30 year olds in the cemetery than 70 and 80 years old.
Be prepared.

I purchased a Whole life ins. policy when I was 18 because I left home, wasn't going back and didn't want my parents to pay for a funeral if I went early. That policy now has a value that would cover the expense for a few folks!

Wills, Life Insurance, Prepaid funerals, Power of Attorney, burial plot. Remember that in addition to having these, it is essential that your family or beneficiary or personal representative know they exist and know where to find the information to use them. If you have these and have paid for them, someone has to know they exist, where the official paperwork is stored, who is the insurance company, etc. Otherwise, all your planning and prepaid expenses may never get used.

Wills, Life Insurance, Prepaid funerals, Power of Attorney, burial plot. Remember that in addition to having these, it is essential that your family or beneficiary or personal representative know they exist and know where to find the information to use them. If you have these and have paid for them, someone has to know they exist, where the official paperwork is stored, who is the insurance company, etc. Otherwise, all your planning and prepaid expenses may never get used.
Good advice. I better check to see if the person in charge knows where to find ours.
The way it's going, we might outlive him...he's tough but not invincible and we are concerned for him. He just keeps going, won't go to the doctor; has back issues, vertigo, sleep apena (that has been diagnosed and he uses a cpap machine, thankful for that). He was pretty down and out when he finally went to the doctor.

Latest posts