Will you , won't you ??????

Help Support CattleToday:

You would need to study and see exactly what it is your are putting in your kids bodies to know why some of us would not give our kids flu vaccines. Some nasty stuff that goes into any flu shot! My kids build strong immunities on their own so they will be strong and able to fight off germs and sickness through a strong immunity system. I also do not like the potential for things like MS that I think can come from them foreign substance put into the body.[/quote]

This virus is effecting kids more because they naturally have lower immunities because of their ages. This isnt the first time this flu bug has been here, they say people over 65 have already been exposed to it, as it was around in the late 50's early 60's, so many over 60 could be immune to it, and never get it. I have read many arcticles about the vaccine, and if it can prevent my kids from getting it, they get it. With the high cost of health care, a simple vaccine is well worth it to me. Its fine if its not the way you feel, its your family, you are free to do as you please, but don't criticize me for my choices either.
GMN

GMN":1llj9css said:
This virus is effecting kids more because they naturally have lower immunities because of their ages. This isnt the first time this flu bug has been here, they say people over 65 have already been exposed to it, as it was around in the late 50's early 60's, so many over 60 could be immune to it, and never get it. I have read many arcticles about the vaccine, and if it can prevent my kids from getting it, they get it. With the high cost of health care, a simple vaccine is well worth it to me. Its fine if its not the way you feel, its your family, you are free to do as you please, but don't criticize me for my choices either.
GMN

Don't think I critisized you for your choices, all I was doing was answering your question when you said "I really dn't understand why any parent would not get their children the swine flu vaccine".

Notice - Health and Human Services has 'cancelled' limitations on how much Mercury is allowable in vaccines because otherwise the H1N1 vaccine would be considered toxic.

I'm going to get it. So far this year is been bad enough without getting that darn flu. I found out what it feels like to get a shock from my pacemaker/defibrillator for no reason at all. (not fun to have 840 volts going off about 17 times) Had surgery, stayed in the hospital for a week. And to top that all off it was all on my birthday. Plus many other bad things that would take all day to write down. So I will diffidently get this shot, not going through another bad experience this year.

Bez+":3d4y8lip said:
LimousinGirl":3d4y8lip said:
I know there's tons of info out there on it, and I ain't getting the shot for sure, but I received this.....something worth pondering. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

No one should take the swine flu vaccine. It is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm," which means that it cause the body's immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the lethality of the virus much greater..

One's best protection is vitamin D3. One should take 5000 IU a day now and when the diseas e begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that does not involve immunity. This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection. Fish oils (the best is Carlson's Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also reduce immune overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient. For severe symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of various kinds also help. This includes, quercetin, curcumin, grapeseed extract, vitamin C and natural vitamin E. A good multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core ( http://www.vrp.com ) is also essential.

Feel free to spread this around. People need to know how to protect themselves.

Russell

RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston , South Carolina . During his residency he ran the neurology program for one year and did a fellowship in neurosurgery after his residency. For the past 25 years he has practiced neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from both practices to devote full time to nutritional studies and research.

During his residency training he worked with the eminent neurosurgeon, Dr. Ludwig Kempe. Together they developed the transcallosal removal of intraventricular tumors, which is still used today. Dr. Blaylock presented their cases utilizing this technique to the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. They also developed the ventriculolymphatic shunt in the treatment of hydrocephalus. In addition, they conducted neuroanatomical studies together with the aim of developing improved approaches in vascular intracranial surgery.

It was during his residency that Dr. Blaylock did much of the primary work on intraventricular monitoring of craniocerebral trauma patients, which was reported in the scientific literature. He also worked closely with Dr. Peter Jannetta during Dr. Jennetta?s early research on vascular compression of the cranial nerves as a cause of trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Dr. Blaylock was one of the first neurosurgeons to utilize high-intensity nutritional supplementation in craniocerebral trauma patients, which met with great success.

Dr. Blaylock has written and illustrated three books. The first book was on the subject of excitotoxins ( Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills ) and how they are related to diseases of the nervous system. His second book, Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life , covers the common basis of all diseases, nutritional protection against diseases of aging, protection against heavy metal toxicity, the fluoride debate, pesticide and herbicide toxicity, excitotoxin update, the vaccine controversy, protection against heart attacks and strokes and contains a new chapter on omega-3 fats. This book has been newly revised as an oversized paperback. His third book, Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients , was released in April, 2003 and discusses the ways to defeat cancer, enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and prevent complications associated with these treatments. In addition, he has written and illustrated three chapters in medical textbooks, written a booklet on nutritional protection against biological terrorism and written and illustrated a booklet on multiple sclerosis. He has written over 30 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals on a number of subjects.

Since the publication of his first book he has been a guest on numerous national and international syndicated radio programs and appeared on the 700 Club several times. He appeared on Nutritionally Living with Dr. Ward Bond. Presently, he is engaged in a monthly radio program discussing his book, Health and Nutrition Secrets on Raymond Francis? program Beyond Health . The series will run for 12 months. He lectures widely to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutritional subjects.

Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is the associate editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons , official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He has a monthly nutrition newsletter, published by NewsMax.com , The Blaylock Wellness Newsletter .

Dr. Blaylock serves as the medical consultant f or the Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative . He was recently awarded the Integrity in Science award by the Westin Price Foundation. Presently, he is a visiting professor in the department of biological sciences at Belhaven College in Jackson , Mississippi .

At present he is a member of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Nutraceutical Association, the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionist, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, American College of Nutrition, American Association for Health Freedom, National Health Federation, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was recently appointed as a member of the Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was also recently appointed as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Life-Extension Foundation .

Hogwash - fearmongering and making money doing it

Bez+
Ignore any and all information. Just rush to judgement.

hillsdown":2tdyslj6 said:
Have you gotten yours ??????

Will you get yours ?????
Probably will not. Too much controversy and unknowns to be comfortable with it. I question if there has been adequate and accurate testing.
Remember thalidomide in late 50's, early 60's? It was "supposed" to be safe.

As I said before I got the shot last week, and wish I hadn't. As for the first time in getting it my arm bled, now it is infected and sore, and hard to use, the pain is, it is my right arm and I lead with my rightside.

Ryder":3fc51bre said:
hillsdown":3fc51bre said:
Have you gotten yours ??????

Will you get yours ?????
Probably will not. Too much controversy and unknowns to be comfortable with it. I question if there has been adequate and accurate testing.
Remember thalidomide in late 50's, early 60's? It was "supposed" to be safe.
Yeah, because of all the litigation from that, now one pill sells for $10 (2002 price) as a treatment for Multiple Myeloma.

syringeface1314.gif
from this
image19.gif
administered from her
piggy_2.gif
gets this, sorry thought I'd throw in just a little light humour
264.gif

Brandonm22":3me0el4r said:
Frankie":3me0el4r said:
The 22 kids that died last week from H1N1 won't have to worry about having kids, will they?

We disagree politically, but I agree that the fear of the vaccine is anti-science hysteria. Of course there is always a risk from any vaccine or medicine; but the risk from a new strain of influenza is HISTORICALLY PROVEN.

AMEN-- My grandkids got the H1N1 shot earlier this week- I've gotten the regular flu shot for years- and as soon as enough H1N1 vaccine becomes available- I will get it.....
I trust the medical professionals and science much more than the "scare the world" conspiracists.....

H1N1 is jumping species! A cat in Iowa has it and It has been found in swine and ferret also. so now it's mutating even more. In the old flu epidemic it was the immune system that killed people. Somehow the flu caused the system to overload,drowning people in their own fluids.. So people in the prime of life were killed.

Oldtimer":3lfs4xt9 said:
Brandonm22":3lfs4xt9 said:
Frankie":3lfs4xt9 said:
The 22 kids that died last week from H1N1 won't have to worry about having kids, will they?

We disagree politically, but I agree that the fear of the vaccine is anti-science hysteria. Of course there is always a risk from any vaccine or medicine; but the risk from a new strain of influenza is HISTORICALLY PROVEN.

AMEN-- My grandkids got the H1N1 shot earlier this week- I've gotten the regular flu shot for years- and as soon as enough H1N1 vaccine becomes available- I will get it.....
I trust the medical professionals and science much more than the "scare the world" conspiracists.....

Wasn't it that same Medical Professions and Science that gave prescriptions of Phen Phen to people? But I guess since you did not die when you took them or have heart problems then the Medical field and science was good eh?

I am sure there is a long list of bad medicines and bad science that were faithfully used until they were found to cause problems or kill people!

Remember,not too long ago all science KNEW that the sun revolved around the Earth,as did all the planets and the stars for that matter.

I would not take the H1N1 especially since it has not been rigorously studied and proven safe both short-term and long-term. Our society is showing the signs of years of injecting materials into the young and old alike.
Neurological dysfunction and disorders such as seizure, autism and Alzheimer's have been growing steadily and show no signs of slowing down. (Sisters daughter suffers from seizures and metal retardation from the DPT vaccine.)

MR3":1utqnjjq said:
I would not take the H1N1 especially since it has not been rigorously studied and proven safe both short-term and long-term. Our society is showing the signs of years of injecting materials into the young and old alike.
Neurological dysfunction and disorders such as seizure, autism and Alzheimer's have been growing steadily and show no signs of slowing down. (Sisters daughter suffers from seizures and metal retardation from the DPT vaccine.)

MS is one of them that worries me. Chemicals can affect the nervous system later down the road and lead to MS.

Latest posts