Will this work?

Help Support CattleToday:

I am betting it is policy. I once watched a Forest Service truck pull into a sloped parking lot. They parked against a curb going down hill. The got out and put a block behind the tire so the truck couldn't roll uphill. I asked why and they said it was policy. They had the curb to prevent them from rolling forward so they blocked the tire to prevent it from rolling backward. I told them I hadn't seen many trucks roll uphill on their own. They said it didn't matter policy was to block the tires and if you violate policy you get a bad write up in your personal file. Policy is everything to some government employees.
Heck, a couple years ago some police and firefighters down the San Francisco bay area stood by and watched a man drown because it was against policy for them to do water rescues.

As with a lot of things you can thank the lawyers for these policies.

Hey, this past week our funny photo went viral throughout the whole world. Thousands of shares and likes in many different countries! Once and for all: the picture was taken in Belgium, in a small village called Bornem. After a minor intervention, we had some time left near the railway to make this picture. Since there were no trains running at all for a week due to maintenance works, we can state that our joke was a real success! Thanks to our entire team, 2nd sqdn Firefighters Bornem!