Will I Live To Be 80

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Will I Live to see 80?

Here's something to think about.
I recently picked a new primary care doctor . After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'

He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?' 'Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'

Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs ? 'I said, 'No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?' 'No, I don't,' I said.

He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?' 'No,' I said

He looked at me and said,.... 'Then, why do you even give a $hit?

TexasBred":1i0u9alk said:
Will I Live to see 80?

Here's something to think about.
I recently picked a new primary care doctor . After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'

He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?' 'Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'

Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs ? 'I said, 'No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?' 'No, I don't,' I said.

He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?' 'No,' I said

He looked at me and said,.... 'Then, why do you even give a $hit?
:cowboy: :cowboy:

My sentiments exactly. One more question. If I live to be 80, will I still be able to do all that stuff?

Ryder":3r66d82s said:
Jogeephus":3r66d82s said:
My sentiments exactly. One more question. If I live to be 80, will I still be able to do all that stuff?
Good whiskey, younger women, faster horses. That's the key. Or so I have been told.

:lol2: I'm pretty sure the younger women part would surely put me in my grave before I reached .... well the hospital. Her sweetnesty has a pretty good backhand. :nod:

Jogeephus":3lj15s3k said:
Ryder":3lj15s3k said:
Jogeephus":3lj15s3k said:
Good whiskey, younger women, faster horses. That's the key. Or so I have been told.

:lol2: I'm pretty sure the younger women part would surely put me in my grave before I reached .... well the hospital. Her sweetnesty has a pretty good backhand. :nod:
I hear you talking.

personally,I'm interested in what the HEII is gonna happen next! But,I'm gonna eat what I want.

Jogeephus":402152xr said:
80 year old man went too the doctor and said, doc i need my sex drive lowered. doctor looked at him and said, a man your age! don't you think thats just in your head? the old man said, dam right! thats why i need it lowered :p

alacattleman":3aqmmhr9 said:
Jogeephus":3aqmmhr9 said:
80 year old man went too the doctor and said, doc i need my sex drive lowered. doctor looked at him and said, a man your age! don't you think thats just in your head? the old man said, dam right! thats why i need it lowered :p

:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :banana:

Latest posts