Will Barack Win?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Australian

Reaction score
Northern New England Region, Tenterfield NSW Austr
Will Mr Obama win next week? I'm glad we don't have a complicated and drawn out election process like the US. Ours is usually over in 6/8 weeks. Our state is in a mess and will only get worse.Our Prime Minister is still rating well. He's very insipid and pale and you could say wimpish and could be like Keith Urban.Our best Prime Minister set our country up well to withstand the current financial crisis. Thanks to Mr Howard our country has been in good shape. I do worry about our future with Mr Rudd.There's too much welfare in our country. I'm sick to death with the catch cry of "Climate Change" since the new government came into power a year ago.We have too many national parks in our country. Most land owners really care about our land. If we don't we lose out.

We aren't supposed to say. But I think the ecomony has set into motion something that we cannot control and that change is in the wind, whether we voted for it or not. It won't make a lot of difference anyway. Things are going to happen like they happen no matter who is "in charge".

Its going to be a closer race than the press is showing but if I was a gambler my money would be on him.

Most likely will. I am with JoGee i think it will be closer than the press and polls think. I also see a lock in the future of this thread.

Red Bull Breeder":3tic6ubh said:
I also see a lock in the future of this thread.

You are right. Locking it before it gets too far out of hand, and it will get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts