Wild hogs .... the rules have changed

Help Support CattleToday:

LRTX1":1gmt7271 said:
Picked off any coyotes yet Jogee?

I went the other night and didn't see anything but rabbits and armadillos. I think it was too windy but not windy enough to keep the mosquitoes off me.

Brute, I'm shooting a .223 with 55 grain bullets. If we get some more rain we going to load up with some tracer rounds and see what the pigs think about this but we don't need to set the woods on fire.

try some 5.56 if yer chambered for it..quite a diff in it considering the size diff is thousandths of an inch..65 gr is a good hunter in 5.56

even walmart got em...buck a rd i think...they got rem 223 in 100 rd boxed for 40$ if ya catch it in stock

dieselbeef":2hsmb3ws said:
try some 5.56 if yer chambered for it..quite a diff in it considering the size diff is thousandths of an inch..65 gr is a good hunter in 5.56

even walmart got em...buck a rd i think...they got rem 223 in 100 rd boxed for 40$ if ya catch it in stock

I can shoot either. Bullets I'm buying are remington and they are 20 cents apiece. I'm getting the green tips and some other 5.56 for free. This way it makes shooting more fun. :lol2: