wifes got stomach cancer

Help Support CattleToday:

I too, think of you all so much and continue to keep all of you in my prayers. Hope things are getting better and Gage can enjoy his birthday with his mother. Keep strong and trust in The Lord to get you through this difficult time.

updates comin...mommas home..things are pretty good..home health is comin..ill fill yall in.
thank you all so much....faith...strength...we know its working!

Very good news. All of those are good for one's mental health/attitude which in turn is beneficial to healing and good health.

I'm very happy for all of you that Angel is home! :)

Continuing the prayers.

dieselbeef":2qcdxkwy said:
updates comin...mommas home..things are pretty good..home health is comin..ill fill yall in.
thank you all so much....faith...strength...we know its working!
Awesome news buddy....take a deep breath and relax a bit now. Blessings to you and the family.

angels update....

alright kids im home! came home Friday night. sooo good to be able to sleep on my own bed and to be able to sleep undisturbed. still fighting the nausea and weak but I got home in time for Gages birthday yesterday and even got to got to chucky cheese just like he wanted. hard to get up and get around since I still have the feedbag iv in my arm but I can get around and do stuff.
gary says I better get going on the laundry!.meh..
got a countertop full of pills for all kinds of crap but at least its the dog barking and the cows mooing keeping me up not a nurse comin in to poke me.
baby steps..next moffitt trip isn't for acpl weeks so gotta get eating and get ready for a day of scans and bloodwork.
so far so good. things are moving along but too slow as usual.
thank you all for the prayers and support. I know it had a lot to do with us getting home!
love you all

That's good news, and I'm really happy to hear it! Take it easy and don't be afraid to go back to the hospital if (heaven forbid) you take a turn for the worse.

Most of all, think positive!

So glad to hear that you made it home and got to go to Gage's birthday celebration. I know it meant a lot to both of you. Take care of yourself, stay positive, take one day at a time,and above all trust in The Lord to take care of you. He will give you the strength to get through this. My prayers for you will continue.

617000$ and counting....I cant imagine what our share will be..guess they'll let us know.

off to moffitt Friday for testing to see where were at with the cancer treatment

hope things go as well as they have been

The very best wishes for you! Though slower than you like, glad that you are improving! :clap:

Remember, the hospitals will take small payments on those bills. So do not stress about them.

Latest posts