WHY???!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

branxchar&charx

Reaction score
Why do we live among arrogant liberals?
Why do people refuse to accept the truth?
Why do people only want to hear one side of the story?
Why do people want to rid of one thing and bring in something that is ten times as bad?
Vegetarians need to eat a "REAL" hamburger and maybe they can get through life a little easier, could they not?

My grandpa's friend (good guy just different views on politics) went to his house the other day while I was there and he said the only reason for invading Iraq was for oil and Bush had to finish what his dad didnt. Wasn't talking to me, but took everything I had not to say anything. I would have gotten into a debate but agruing with a 70 year old timer would be like agrueing with a brick wall, nothing was going to change.

Luckily, I was raised where politics is nothing but wasted breathe (but im into politics real bad, go figure?!!!), nobody listens, and I can actually get through a day.
However, I did not realize that my great uncle is into politics too. Amazing what you can find out about someone if you sit down with them and talk.

If anybody knows the answer to any of my questions PLEASE let me know!!!

Just an off note I am tired of seeing black hided cattle around here and if you take a good hard look those little 900# cows they are no not all that great, but 2000# cows aren't exactly the best thing either. Yes black brings the best price but why raise black if they are all small cows even the bulls and low are of low quality and you can tell it. Sorry just tired of seeing beef being raised for color instead of quality. No offense to anyone just the cattle im talking about are possibly some of the worst ive seen. bad breeder, nutrition, etc...(cattle are small and look like they could lose body condition real easy, not that skinny or anything like that just how i described) who knows for sure. Dont know whose they are but it drives me nuts to see that kind of cattle.

I just can't figure some things out, I guess.

It is hard to reply to your comments about the black hided cattle in your area, not knowing where is your area .
If all black cattle were as sorry as you describe them in your area they wouldn't be the highest selling cattle out there.
Come to my area and I can show you 100% Angus Cattle that will weigh
1200 lb. and more on weak grass that will wean 600 lb and heavier calves without benefit of creep. These are not the best Angus in the country. I will lay money that they will out perform your charX cattle any day of the week.
Get out and of your back yard and see what is out there. :) :)

Now; if you want to help Pres. G.W. Bush defeat John kerry and the lib. dems. send me a PM or eMail.!!!!

la4anus,if 100% black angus perform that well in hot ass s -luusyana why the hell do they need brama x cattle down south? your full of more sh@@@ than john kerry. guru my ass. the whole angus organazation from epd -pedagrees-cab ant nothing but a fraudulent moneymaking racket~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tc

Tc":c29b3sn9 said:
la4anus,if 100% black angus perform that well in hot ass s -luusyana why the hell do they need brama x cattle down south? your full of more sh@@@ than john kerry. guru my ass. the whole angus organazation from epd -pedagrees-cab ant nothing but a fraudulent moneymaking racket~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tc

I don't own any straight Angus cattle, Tc. Don't even want any. But your operative word there was moneymaking.

Tc":24dyvdeq said:
You are welcome to come by any time and see for yourself.