Why you came here?

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":82arzzfu said:
Calman":82arzzfu said:
Really it was Camp that she had to hots for.
You might be right Dunn after all CB and Camp were best buddies if I remember right.

All I every really wanted was to see what kind of dress her husband wore.[/quote]
CB gets all the chicks.....first Frankie then Farmer Shell :pretty: . :lol:

Caustic Burno":cfg3lc63 said:
Calman":cfg3lc63 said:
Really it was Camp that she had to hots for.
You might be right Dunn after all CB and Camp were best buddies if I remember right.

All I every really wanted was to see what kind of dress her husband wore.[/quote]

:lol: :lol:
Cal

CB gets all the chicks.....first Frankie then Farmer Shell :pretty: . :lol:[/quote]

Does seem to me like I read on here somewhile back that CB was headed to Tenn with a couple calfs in his trailer. :lol:

Cal

backhoeboogie":2zicob3y said:
Caustic Burno":2zicob3y said:
All I every really wanted was to see what kind of dress her husband wore.

Black - of course. Short sleeved.
:lol: Are you sure about that or are ya just guessin'? Where's your research? Post a link to your sources. :roll: Seemed like some form of that ended up in every argument she was involved in, which was pretty much every thread she posted in.

hooknline":29476tdt said:
I just ended up here because no one else would listen to me.

Basically! I don't know many other people who appreciate cattle quite as much as everyone here. My mentor moved out of state and I started reading everything I could find. CT came up in my searches very quickly and is simply the best cattle forum out there.

Caustic has the honors of me lurking in the shadows of this board. Was reading a post of his one day, with the wife peekin over my shoulder. She said , " Dang that ol coot is as crotchy as you are". So I figured I needed to join in with kindred sprits... Then I find out, we have run cattle in some of the same river bottoms, and fish some of the same bays....On a side note Caustic if you read this, the trout and reds are still stacked up in the Trinity river... I cant verify this yet cause I am still layed up with surgery on my hands, but I did just eat a nice mess of fresh caught flounder from one of my friends that has a fishing shack on the upper end of Jacks Pocket. Can you believe they are still catching flounder on the upper end of the bay at this time of the year?

houstoncutter":8nhgdgvg said:
Caustic has the honors of me lurking in the shadows of this board. Was reading a post of his one day, with the wife peekin over my shoulder. She said , " Dang that ol coot is as crotchy as you are". So I figured I needed to join in with kindred sprits... Then I find out, we have run cattle in some of the same river bottoms, and fish some of the same bays....On a side note Caustic if you read this, the trout and reds are still stacked up in the Trinity river... I cant verify this yet cause I am still layed up with surgery on my hands, but I did just eat a nice mess of fresh caught flounder from one of my friends that has a fishing shack on the upper end of Jacks Pocket. Can you believe they are still catching flounder on the upper end of the bay at this time of the year?

I am very familar with Jack's pocket as dad had his fishing camp back in the marsh where Old and Lost and the Trinty came together. I spent many a day in a molded plywood Yellow Jacket duck hunting, fishing, shrimping and tonging for oysters. My dad was Jack. Dad and my uncles lived in that bay in the late 30's 40's 50' and 60's. I wouldn't even venture at the ducks that meet their demise there.

I got started here trying to help a girl with the screen name Cowgirl Ibara with a bucket calf. I think many folks come here looking for answers because a real vet is not going to mess with them. I'm sure that many vets don't feel right charging people when they know the outcome will not be favorable. There seems to be something about baby calves that attracts the most inexperienced, many times with bad results. It's been my goal to help some of those folks and the animal.

Larry

I fell off the turnip truck and landed here.
Actually, I had been googling for info and products available for medicating cattle. CT post came up more than once, so I decided to pull up a chair and sit a spell. It didn't take long for me to see that there is nothing else out there that compares to these CT forums. I know, I've looked. CT has it all; in addition to the info one might expect to find, there are numerous personalities on here that really make the site what it is to me. :clap:

My daughter. She's been a member for years. To protect her reputation, I won't say who she is. She is a rancher and I wanted to research ranching and farming for myself. Instantly signed up and am regularly at least reading posts. This is the best of what the internet is. Thank you to all. :santa:

Latest posts