Why Will A cow.....

Help Support CattleToday:

RazorbackRed

Reaction score
Pass Up Plenty of good cubes that I have laid out on the ground just so she can try and eat right out of the feed bag, when time and time again she gets no satisfaction from chasing me as I feed? Its like she is infatuated with eating straight from the bag?

RazorbackRed":9imku1l0 said:
Pass Up Plenty of good cubes that I have laid out on the ground just so she can try and eat right out of the feed bag, when time and time again she gets no satisfaction from chasing me as I feed? Its like she is infatuated with eating straight from the bag?

What you laid out are already hers, what she can get out of the bag is bonus! :lol:

Susie David":3eek8284 said:
Grass is always greener...bad pun.
DMc

Oh, I don't know Dave, I got a chuckle out of it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bad pun or not, it's the truth.

We have wet weather this time of the year...the lease that we disced and planted last fall is looking like a green carpet...we woke up every knap weed seed that has been asleep for years.
DMc

I guess it's the same reason cows will always get wherever you don't want them. Pull a trailer out in a field, there they are. Do dirt work, where do they stand? On the dirtpile or near it. Just because.

Like most girls, if they happy with what they have they might miss out on something better.

Latest posts