Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Highpoint

Reaction score
I know we talked about glyphosate (round up) in the coffee shop but now will share about fungus. This link is from A pharma company but shows a fungus caused by GMO crops - it shows over use of antibiotics and glyphosate is one of the most potent antibiotic and registered as such.

http://www.merckvetmanual.com/generaliz ... andidiasis

Explaination was discovered by dr don Hubert who studied glyphosate for more than 20 years. He also explains why cattle cannot reproduce

Highpoint":1v1m00z9 said:
I know we talked about glyphosate (round up) in the coffee shop but now will share about fungus. This link is from A pharma company but shows a fungus caused by GMO crops - it shows over use of antibiotics and glyphosate is one of the most potent antibiotic and registered as such.

Explaination was discovered by dr don Hubert who studied glyphosate for more than 20 years. He also explains why cattle cannot reproduce

I forgot the link to DrHuber speaking to farmers and ranchers

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pl ... =ipad&tt=b

But would add that not all farmers could cut aloe Vera plants just to strip out the gel to feed their cattle to offset the damage done by GMO crops - plus the fact the farmer would need to stabilize the aloe, freeze it, and administer within four hours. And even though they are not sure if glyphosate can be detoxed from the soil, I believe there is evidence to the contrary.

Davemk":20dqkumg said:
You do know this guy has admitted being full of shyt?

Dr Huber has given talks about cattle but the issues with cattle are showing up in multiple children issues as well especially the one called failure to thrive.

The biggest issues effecting many farmers is crops being rejected because although they may not have sprayed glyphosate in two years the crops still pull up the product into the roots.

Why would crops be rejected? If it's organic, I thought it takes 7 years to become certified? I can't get anything to show up with google.

Any links to problems with livestock would be appreciated also. Thanks.

ChrisB":2t4yvyfa said:
Why would crops be rejected? If it's organic, I thought it takes 7 years to become certified? I can't get anything to show up with google.

Don't think you'll find any. More harm done by feeding ingredients with naturally occurring toxins in them than glyphosate. They can be harmful if not deadly to livestock.

ChrisB":3rbvijav said:

In the reports from Dr Huber it was a million lbs of almonds that tested too high in glyphosate. It's mid way through his talks. They were not organic but were raised in field not sprayed the glyphosate for two years. He was pointing out that the roots of other crops absorb it out of soil for years.

Anyone can certify organic if the soil has not been sprayed for three years.

Problems with cattle are high. If you go into his report on internal fungus many ranches do not know there is a problem until too late plus cows started losing calves and then not able to have them. I believe it destroys cell surface receptors and currently their a very few scientists in glycobiology who studies agriculture. Even the one who attacks me says Monsanto used a simple sugar in creation of glyphosate.

TexasBred":1sl8m8lr said:
ChrisB":1sl8m8lr said:

Don't think you'll find any. More harm done by feeding ingredients with naturally occurring toxins in them than glyphosate. They can be harmful if not deadly to livestock.
The reason I do not agree is because when receptors are destroyed it is a roll of the dice which disease develops. In his report it also shows major reduction in nutrient uptake. Example: there are trillions of cells in a cow. if all of the cells were affected, the cow would die just like a plant.

Another reason is because other naturally occurring toxins can be detoxed if the cow gets enough glycans from their food but glyphosate process it self uses a glycan to get into the cell to destroy. Next because the DNA was altered the cows body recognizes the crops as foreign and calls in the attack cells to destroy. Dr Huber goes into in other videos the agitation caused by GMO crops and it is very understandable.

I cannot hardy wait until vets have the ability to test glycans and vitamin d in cattle. They will be considered the healthiest meat on the earth and GMO will not be a part of the equation.

Again I will make this easy. When MIT discovered that they are the communication of every cell in the body scientist took this as a way to destroy unnessesary plants but did not consider that as the product worked its way into our food it would also start causing the reduction of nutrients in animals. You see each cell as they bump into one another will communicate whether they need zinc or sulfur or whatever and if many are missing it would not matter what vitamin or mineral was give to it.

Highpoint":uzj0162m said:
This link is from A pharma company but shows a fungus caused by GMO crops - it shows over use of antibiotics and glyphosate is one of the most potent antibiotic and registered as such.

Your link to Merck shows Candidiasis is related to overuse of antibiotics and is preventable and treatable using
Copper Sulfate in the drinking water. But it shows no such connection of a fungus caused by GMO crops or to
glyphosate as you claim. How did you make the leap to that conclusion?
Were you misled to it by another or are you being a false prophet?

IF glyphosate is so deadly...
Why are 35 weeds that it was intended to kill now either glyphosate resistant or tolerant?
Since there is no documented connection of glyphosate to animal health.... IF it ever were to do anything...
Wouldn't feeding a glyphosate tolerant plant (corn) actually be more likely to create immunity rather than causation?

Dr Huber is now retired. It's been 14 years from his discovery and his predictions have not come to pass.
Wouldn't that prove him to be a false prophet?

"The biggest issues effecting many farmers is crops being rejected because although they may not have sprayed glyphosate in two years the crops still pull up the product into the roots."

Thats not how glyphosate works plants dont uptake it through the roots its a contact killer with no residual. You can spray glyphosate plant any crop and it will not show up in a tissue test. I cant say all pesticides are safe. I question the useing of products in a way that show up in high levels in food however glyphosate as a burndown is about as safe as you can get. Eleimanting all herbcides would be terrible for soil conservation in terms of erosion and in loss of fertility. Nothing is 100% safe but I would not want to go back to moldbaord plowing and degrading the soil like we would if the organic cowd got there way.

These guys have a hidden motive whatever it is political or personal profit.

Son of Butch":3sm7t32u said:
Highpoint":3sm7t32u said:
This link is from A pharma company but shows a fungus caused by GMO crops - it shows over use of antibiotics and glyphosate is one of the most potent antibiotic and registered as such.

Your link to Merck shows Candidiasis is related to overuse of antibiotics and is preventable and treatable using
Copper Sulfate in the drinking water. But it shows no such connection of a fungus caused by GMO crops or to

Why are 35 weeds that it was intended to kill now either glyphosate resistant or tolerant?
Since there is no documented connection of glyphosate to animal health.... IF it ever were to do anything...
Wouldn't feeding a glyphosate tolerant plant (corn) actually be more likely to create immunity rather than causation?

Dr Huber is now retired. It's been 14 years from his discovery and his predictions have not come to pass.

The link to Dr Huber is within a year. He now gives training to farmers and ranchers across the USA and in other countries. I gave one link that included his reasoning behind the fungus in his talk which apparently you did not bother to watch. While other doctors like Dr Seneff goes into human health his training was as a pathologist in animal health.

Let's visit about your comment on the corn plant. First the body of man and beast have trillions of cells and as proven, the body sees GMO seeds as foreign because of its DNA change. By proven there are many research tests online that show GMO crops can cause as much as 17 percent loss of oxygen due to inflammation and have been causing asthma in athletes. I say athletes because this was the research but also inflammation is what is now shown to cause the high rate of heart disease as well. Second because it takes glyphosate which is a potent antibiotic to release the seed to grow, (GMO seed DNA have been spliced with bacteria). Every time your animal eats GMO crops they are getting high amounts of this antibiotic which according to men brave enough to come forward, starts an over growth of fungus. No in my opinion GMO corn is one of the most unhealthy fake foods on the market and I would watch for grain bins to start losing crops since they are now allowing higher uses of glyphosate on crops.

Also your copper sulfate may help get the calf to market but within a few years your cows won't produce and in fact mastitis is connected with the fungus brought on by over use of antibiotics. Dairymen do not make a habit of pumping their cows with antibiotics so where do you think the antibiotics are coming from.

Mark my words as I believe beef will be the nations saving grace - beef that is raised without GMO crops or cows grazing on crops without glyphosate in the soil. You see with trillions of cells, it takes time for even glyphosate to get into their cells and reduce the ability to absorb nutrients. Also in my study of pasture grasses so far, they have high levels of nutrients and if the soil brix level is high enough, high levels of glycans which allows regeneration.

sim.-ang.king":cv0zn16g said:
So if cattle need more "glycans to detox" shouldn't you feed more corn?

Sim just make sure it has a very high level of aflatoxin and fumonsin. ;-) :lol2:

Huber's claims are sensationalized unsubstantiated bunk; he won't provide any evidence... just providing fodder to the scientifically-ignorant masses that have been led to regard anything remotely affiliated with Monsanto as evil incarnate.
All we need now is for highpoint to point toward the long-debunked, misleading/dishonest junk science 'studies' put forward by Seralini and Carman.

Candidiasis has been around forever - long before GMO technology was imagined.
Glyphosate is NOT an antibiotic.

Here, highpoint, this is for you:
https://i.imgur.com/KLH9N.png

Highpoint":36509jk4 said:
Son of Butch":36509jk4 said:
Highpoint":36509jk4 said:

Dr Huber.... now gives training to farmers and ranchers across the USA and in other countries.
Dr Huber (retired) now collects a government pension from Purdue University and speaking fees
(which he keeps for himself) regarding his research which he conducted on Purdue's dime.

I gave one link.... which apparently you did not bother to watch.
I did watch it. It got me thinking, so I also did some fact checking.

Dr Kevin Folta chairman and professor of Horticulture Science, University of Florida 2012 - present
I found in 2013 Dr Folta offered to genomic sequence Dr Huber's discovered fungus, at no cost to him
for further scientific research, if Dr Huber would just provide a sample of it.
Dr Huber refused the offer and has never provided any samples for genomic study.

I also fact checked Dr Folta and found that Huberites (cult followers of Dr Huber) claim Dr Folta is not to be trusted
because not only did Monsanto donate money to the University of Florida (like Monsanto never donated to Purdue)
but that one time Dr Folta himself received a $25,000 grant from Monsanto to genomic sequence small fruit crops.
Oh the Horror!

Based on my fact checking I found Dr Folta to be the more credible of the two.
But don't take my word for it. Do your own fact checking before allowing anyone to lead you by the nose
and swallowing what they say hook, line and sinker.

There are many research tests.... that show GMO crops.... have been causing asthma in athletes.
Documentation please.

Because I thought the research showed 60% of all Americans die every year from 2nd hand smoke.
:)

glyphosate is a potent antibiotic....
Every time your animal eats GMO crops they are getting high amounts of this antibiotic...

Then why won't it kill the ragweed, water hemp and palmer pigweed in my fields?

in my opinion...
I would watch for grain bins to start losing crops since they are now allowing higher uses of glyphosate on crops.

I put up 2 grain bins in 1976 the same year Round Up was released.
They have held gmo corn and soybeans most of their lives.
Other than normal maintenance and resealing the bases they're fine and neither leak or have surface rust.
8)

in a few years....
your cows won't produce and in fact mastitis is connected with the fungus brought on by over use of antibiotics.

More fear mongering?
E. coli mastitis is caused by E.coliform bacteria and is the most common at over 70% of mastitis cases.
2nd most common is Staph Aureus mastitis at 12% and is caused by staphlococcus aureus bacteria.
Other forms of mastitis are caused by other coliform bacteria ie Kelbsiella and Enterobactro
leaving less than 6% of all mastitis cases as having any possible fungus connection.
Staph Aureus is by far the most difficult mastitis to eliminate or 'cure.'

The blinking government goats are eating my RR alfalfa how long before it will kill the pests off?

I sprayed round up after I drilled my wheat before it came up will it head this spring?

Latest posts