Why Kellogg's why?

Help Support CattleToday:

What's gluten. ?
I quit eating crap. You should to you might be able to get of some pills. I sure did....

You probably right as far as the pills go. I eat pretty healthy tho, compared to 10 years ago. I still like my rice and gumbo tho and chicken fried steak will always be on the menu at my house.

What's a shame! Can't speak openly without being censored, but a company can do what they want and push it on the American people.

You probably right as far as the pills go. I eat pretty healthy tho, compared to 10 years ago. I still like my rice and gumbo tho and chicken fried steak will always be on the menu at my house.
I'm eating in the
Cafe at the Lampasas cow sale. Ol weather guy says to the waitress chicken fried steak with taters.
She says we're out of potatoes.
He says. What you mean your out of taters! Sorry sir we got rice. He says RICE......... just bring me a salad would you......

Be interesting to see how many people wont buy it now just because they dont want the box in their cart or house.

Seems like the cereal deal is kind of dieing any ways. When I was young it seemed like a huge deal. There were big sections in the grocery store with prizes and all kinds of stuff. You have to go searching for the cereal now. A lot of smaller grocery places dont carry many options either.
I work freight in a grocery store, we stock tons of this stuff on Aisle 6. I aint workin on Aisle 6 no more.

I'm eating in the
Cafe at the Lampasas cow sale. Ol weather guy says to the waitress chicken fried steak with taters.
She says we're out of potatoes.
He says. What you mean your out of taters! Sorry sir we got rice. He says RICE......... just bring me a salad would you......
🤔 I'm sorry…but in still taking the chicken fried steak…but I'd take the salad over rice to go with it. 😉

Rice isn't bad depending on what its flavored with. Cream and sugar, or butter and salt is how we ate it at home. We eat Spanish style rice quite a bit now, or beans and rice. I'll order brown rice sometimes at restaurants.

Rice isn't bad depending on what its flavored with. Cream and sugar, or butter and salt is how we ate it at home. We eat Spanish style rice quite a bit now, or beans and rice. I'll order brown rice sometimes at restaurants.
I could soak my left boot in butter and sprinkle sugar on it and it would taste good.... don't make boots good eatin... lol

You have to know that the background is what it is:
W.K. Kellogg, was an American industrialist in food manufacturing, best known as the founder of the Kellogg Company, which to this day produces a wide variety of popular breakfast cereals. He was a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and practiced vegetarianism as a dietary principle taught by his church
You should watch the History Channel show on Kellogg and Post (The Foods that made America). Very interesting. C.W. Post stole the granola cereal recipe from John Kellogg while a patient at his sanitorium. The sanitorium burned and WK bought the recipe for granola and corn flakes from his brother and started the Kellogg company. Post's Company later went on to become General Foods under his daughter.

Latest posts