Why Kellogg's why?

Help Support CattleToday:

Now another brand I will not buy in the future... I am finding more and more companies that I do not want to support...

I hardly ever go to Starbucks... but after the article I just read in the latest Epoch times about the new "woke" BS they are pushing, and the manager that just quit over the types of "training sessions" and all the abuse she was experiencing from her employees...... I will not go to one of them again either....always thought their coffee/mocha frappe's were a little "bitter" .. but once in awhile I would get one while traveling home from a farm if I was tired... figured the bitterness had more "caffeine"... or something... NOPE not anymore.

I always thought Tony was "a tiger's tiger". Ya know what I mean? He had me fooled, I always thought I could call em when I seen em.

Last edited:
I always figured "Fruit Loops" was different, this takes the cake. My wife just threw her box of Kellogg's Poptarts in the trash an vowel to buy no more.

Last edited:
The Kellogg brothers were Nuts, John Harvey and William Keith Kellogg, but they built an empire. The movie "The Road to Wellville" is funny. If I remember right the Kellogg Co either tried to stop filming or sued later.

Be interesting to see how many people wont buy it now just because they dont want the box in their cart or house.

Seems like the cereal deal is kind of dieing any ways. When I was young it seemed like a huge deal. There were big sections in the grocery store with prizes and all kinds of stuff. You have to go searching for the cereal now. A lot of smaller grocery places dont carry many options either.

NYT requires a subscription. I don't have one, (and won't buy one) but as soon as the text of the article first loads, hit the X at the top of your browser to stop the page from continuing to load. That almost always prevents the annoying "you need a subscription" thing from popping upon any website that is subscription or ad oriented..
nytx.jpg

But...

Since you've already followed the link today and the 'subscription' thing loaded, you may not be able to use this trick, as your browser history will keep that in cache until you exit your browser next.

Latest posts