Why is this news?

Help Support CattleToday:

http://www.kxxv.com/story/31773851/beef ... uthorities

10372147_G.jpg

He obviously had some kind of beef with the cops, a bone to pick, so to speak.
I'm sure, when they take him into custody, they will grill him.

There is no obvious answer why it is news. But it is. People flock to it. They watch Entertainment Tonight,
TMZ, Access Hollywood, Extra Extra and all those others. Actors make millions pretending to be soldiers while our real veterans can't even get in to see a doc. There's hundreds of magazines out there too at the check out stand.

I'd rather read posts from you folks than watch all that wannabe crap on television.

Hollywierd has not figured out the Duck Dynasty success yet. That whole show was intended to be another Beverly Hillbilly type of thing. They just don't get it.

Read the headlines. If it doesn't peak an interest, move on. You've already wasted enough time.

Kardashian I have finally figured out who they are and I have no idea why I needed to know.

Evidently the people there are real. That's actually good to know, and it's been confirmed by a celebrity. Good job Mckinney Texas on keepin it real.

JMJ Farms":1663lk7w said:
That makes two of us boogie :nod:

Real people here who read your words and express resulting thoughts. People to interface with. People I can relate to. People I can argue with LOL

Bigfoot":or34tus7 said:
Evidently the people there are real. That's actually good to know, and it's been confirmed by a celebrity. Good job Mckinney Texas on keepin it real.

McKinney is the county seat where I live and lots of people are real. Then there's lots that are real idiots when it comes to this kind of stuff.

JMJ Farms":1fjwzg7v said:
backhoeboogie":1fjwzg7v said:
I'd rather read posts from you folks than watch all that wannabe crap on television.

X3 not much on the boob tube except the history channel.
When the younger grandkids are here you have to censor dang near everything. There is hardly a show on TV that Isn't pushing homosexual behavior.

Caustic Burno":3re7eplc said:
JMJ Farms":3re7eplc said:
backhoeboogie":3re7eplc said:

X3 not much on the boob tube except the history channel.
When the younger grandkids are here you have to censor dang near everything. There is hardly a show on TV that Isn't pushing homosexual behavior.

You got that right CB. I can't stand that $hit. I don't know why they feel the need to include it on, as you say, "dang near everything"

john250":3k38tefk said:
Interviewer to Eric Clapton: What is it like to be the world's best guitar player?
Clapton: I don't know, you'll have to ask Prince.

What Clapton meant to say..... "I don't know, you'll have to ask Peter Frampton" :hide:

Latest posts