WHY?? Flaming idiots

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Some IDJIT thought it was a really,really good idea to take an "Insane Killer" who had escaped on an earlier field trip from the asylum to the COUNTY FAIR! Yeah,he walked off (DUH!) They haven't found him yet.. Washington state.
They said they were "going to rethink policy" Heckfire- I can figgure that one out! Fire the Dodo who thought this was a "good idea"

How crazy. We have rot going on here now too. They've housed a paedophile near children schools etc. Our state laws are different. But our state acquired him from another state. He's been run out of several country towns in the other state. He served 14 years gaol (jail). He'll never be right.
We have another incident similar to your JC where a father had his daughter locked up for 30 years and fathered 4 kids. Says a lot for our neighbours doesn't it? And child welfare organizations.

I'm smart enough not to let an insane person,who had escaped on a previous outing, out without him being shakeled!!
As to the guy kept his daughter imprisioned..Honestly,if nobody outside the house knew about it,how could the law know/do anything ?
If we'd start castrating these people,there wouldn't be that much of a problem.. However,as some of our higest offices have some of these cretens in them,it's going to be hard to weed out :mad: They won't enforce/pass any laws that would interfear with their "hobby"

I think that if they passed a law that said if you are a child molester, rapist, killer etc and the law doesnt catch you the residents in your town should have the right to shoot you stone dead and get away with it. I think that if that started happening there would be alot less of this crap going around.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1mbs2y6q said:
I think that if they passed a law that said if you are a child molester, rapist, killer etc and the law doesnt catch you the residents in your town should have the right to shoot you stone dead and get away with it. I think that if that started happening there would be alot less of this crap going around.

SSS

Well,he's been caught. :D Nobody checked the backpack he had,nor thought it odd he was takeing a gutiar along.
Anyhow he'd told a friend that he was going to be let out,so the friend took him about 150 miles away,then didn't find out anybody was looking for him until Sat. :dunce:
There's going to be a review of policy :?

peg4x4":se3ykmaw said:
Some IDJIT thought it was a really,really good idea to take an "Insane Killer" who had escaped on an earlier field trip from the asylum to the COUNTY FAIR! Yeah,he walked off (DUH!) They haven't found him yet.. Washington state.
They said they were "going to rethink policy"
Yeah, they probably won't do that again for a few weeks- maybe not 'till the fair comes back around next year.

I've said it before and will say it again... These "idiots" that are allowed to be out among everyone for the crap they have done should really be castrated if male.
I could even do it at a discounted rate from the doctors. I am sure they would want to charge $10-15 thousand for this procedure, and I would be willing to set it up through the court system for $5000. I have a knife a bander, and emasculator!

At least this has brought this dangerous practise out in the open--Noone was hurt this time,thank You.
Perhaps some people lost their jobs over this,and it'll never happen again.(yeah,right)

Castration does not make a difference with these people ~ they are about control and power, not sex .
They just need to die.

He was denied release into the community by a judge just a month or two ago. Because the judge said he was a danger to the community. But they took him on a field trip. He had a backpack full of clothes and cash from his social security check in his pocket (murders who are judged insane draw social security?). 31 inmates with 11 escourts on this trip. They were all from a unit that houses the criminally insane. There was another murder on the field trip.
With the reaction here in the state I am thinking heads will roll on this.

Thinking..... not sure what all the these Law enforcement officials are thinking. In letting out these sorts of people, not only the stupid Scots thing last month, now this month our stupid lot have let out Ronnie Biggs the train robber who fled to Rio and lived there for years after escaping from jail here, and now he is seen roaming the streets in his electric car thing. We were led to believe he was let out on compassionate grounds because he has pneumonia and was never to come out of hospital, unless in a box. Do these people think we are mad/stupid in believing these stories????

chrisy":3kptooyy said:
Thinking..... not sure what all the these Law enforcement officials are thinking. In letting out these sorts of people, not only the stupid Scots thing last month, now this month our stupid lot have let out Ronnie Biggs the train robber who fled to Rio and lived there for years after escaping from jail here, and now he is seen roaming the streets in his electric car thing. We were led to believe he was let out on compassionate grounds because he has pneumonia and was never to come out of hospital, unless in a box. Do these people think we are mad/stupid in believing these stories????

Yes.

Latest posts