Why don't cattle people like TPP?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":vwqkkear said:
Canada definitely has good beef, I don't think I said it's the best though. Australia also has good beef, the higher percentage of Angus the better the beef on average.

Well, you did say it: "Our beef is the best the world and people are willing and do pay more for US beef."

And that's fine, I don't have a problem with folks feeling that their product is the best. Just for my own curiosity I thought I'd make much the same claim as you to see if anyone got riled. Sometimes I just like to throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks. :) You can learn quite a bit that way sometimes ;)

Silver":a0ynz8n4 said:
True Grit Farms":a0ynz8n4 said:
Canada definitely has good beef, I don't think I said it's the best though. Australia also has good beef, the higher percentage of Angus the better the beef on average.

Well, you did say it: "Our beef is the best the world and people are willing and do pay more for US beef."

And that's fine, I don't have a problem with folks feeling that their product is the best. Just for my own curiosity I thought I'd make much the same claim as you to see if anyone got riled. Sometimes I just like to throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks. :) You can learn quite a bit that way sometimes ;)

I'm good with that, learned along time ago "if you can't take it don't dish it out"

Latest posts