Why do people dump dogs

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Here we go again somebody has dumped three pits again.
Every neighbor is after them they have been running cows.
I would much prefer to shoot the POS that dumps.

Caustic Burno":3f2kopog said:

They don't have the ball's to shoot em

Instead of dealing with their own problems they dump on someone else...And it applies to a lot more than dog's.

Scum of the earth people as far as I'm concerned. We have 2 dogs now that we're dumped.They could take them to a shelter instead. Neighbors up the road has 2 lab pups that we're dumped last December. It breaks my heart to see them on the dirt roads out here. Most will chase your vehicle, some will hide in the woods till you pass by. I wish I could, but I can't save them all. :cry2:

yea I understand ... Someone dumped around 40 cats at my place at once and I spent the whole night trapping them.

Simple Minds = Out of site out of mind. Seen this done 40+ years my professional career, didn't start
today. Probably dumping better than "gunney sack" in creek, saw that lot years ago.

wlamarparmer":7usvdfb7 said:
Simple Minds = Out of site out of mind. Seen this done 40+ years my professional career, didn't start
today. Probably dumping better than "gunney sack" in creek, saw that lot years ago.

I don't know about putting them in a sack and dumping them in a creek, but I think it's kinder to shoot them in the head than dump them out and hope they don't starve to death, get eaten by coyotes, or get hit by a car.

This is a result of a dumped dog ... This really pizzzzzed me off

IMG_20170429_000408724_zpsrbqpmhjn.jpg

Not starting an argument here, just seen for all my years Veterinary Practice, family adopt cute puppy. At 6 months he aint so cute, causing problems home, so they take it neighborhood, or country. Appear that in their mind , "he so sweet, someone will take care of him". Don't want to get into the logistics of animal control and shelters, spent 20 + years volunteering my DVM expertise, until their (political/humane) ambitions overrode
my diagnosis and treatment. Have not checked specs for many years, but at one time a well placed bullet was acceptable form of euthanasia. Don't know the real answer for the dog/cat population in US, but really burns my butt to see national TV shows say we've saved XX number animals, when those funds could be so better used some other venture. No idea current figures, but when I was still supporting, ASPCA only spent 10% contributions to animal support/adoption, all other on advertising and management. That the way I see it !!

Caustic Burno":3w9z557r said:

Teach them to ride the UTV and chase hogs. In 2014 someone dumped a small female at my farm. She is the best friend any one would want. She was perfect already been spayed by someone. She is some australian shepherd and terrier mix.

had a few cats dumped here over the years.. Usually it's been handy for us since owls/yotes keep eating our cats.. One was a really nice cat too

skyhightree1":2zexamne said:

I'd bet my last dollar that poor dog left hungry after pilfering through your trash can. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":d46il35r said:
skyhightree1":d46il35r said:

I'd bet my last dollar that poor dog left hungry after pilfering through your trash can. :lol: :lol:

Your right you see he didn't even waste his time ripping open the entire bags :lol:

Bright Raven":9ejkgoab said:
CB,

Personally, I think it is one of the lowest acts of mankind.
Couldn;t possibly agree more with that opinion

Farm Fence Solutions":1zgaxhi8 said:
Gotta watch them pit bulls......Vicious killers, they are!

Yeah, along with those man killer Rotts

To answer the question directly, only the lowest scum on earth!

Latest posts