why do men??????

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
menatwork.jpg

chrisy

What guy pee'd you off? Haven't seen this much guy bashing in awhile. :)

Angus Guy":35yaq3md said:
chrisy

What guy pee'd you off? Haven't seen this much guy bashing in awhile. :)

Oh! no one in particular, only jesting love you all really, I do, blast last time I used that phrase look where it landed me. :help:

Txwalt":8pinci16 said:
Women work all the time but its not hard work. ;-)

Walt

Hmmm, how would you classify digging moss out of a concrete irrigation ditch with a pitchfork? That's what I did yesterday. Today, amoung other things, I drug steel cattle panels out of shoulder high weeds, dug moss out of the other half of the ditch - our 21 year old male hired hand proved to be substantially less adept at it than I am, and the water was hanging up - and buried my Mother's dog about 6 foot deep to keep the coyotes from digging her up. ;-) I'm so glad to know that I don't work hard. :roll:

Txwalt":2uwfh6hv said:

Walt

:x :mad: :x :mad: :x :mad: :x :mad: :x :mad:

Ask my husband what happened the last time he made that statement. He was following me around when I did my chores asking, "ain't we done yet?"

It may not be hard, but it never ends. I don't know how women did it back when they had to haul water from the stream and make wood fires. I guess they just died early.

Men, too, for that matter.

I ain't goin' here. When my wife can reach over in the back of a PU and lift a roll of barbed wire out with one hand I ain't sayin' nothin'. She's liable to give me one of those "don't you go to sleep" speechs with a cast iron fryin' pan sittin on the night stand.

Luv ya, honey! :shock:

Txwalt":2t9gym8s said:

Walt

I cleaned my sons butt the other day.
It was a mess, I wont go into details………… you being a man and all, it might make you vomit. If that doesn't set you straight I can borrow Earls wife's cast iron frying pan, would that work?

Earl Thigpen":2qlwqbid said:
I ain't goin' here. When my wife can reach over in the back of a PU and lift a roll of barbed wire out with one hand I ain't sayin' nothin'. She's liable to give me one of those "don't you go to sleep" speechs with a cast iron fryin' pan sittin on the night stand.

Luv ya, honey! :shock:

I couldn't agree more. I'm looked around to see if she saw me looking at Walts comments.

I think I'll play it safe and go outback and pet the bulls. Either that or keep sittin in here and quivering like a bowl of Jello....

Txwalt":1iqeuq1n said:

Walt

After all this hullabaloo about fake posters and such, it's refreshing to see this kind of honesty. Thanks, Walt. You're my hero. :D

VanC":1269zhfo said:
Txwalt":1269zhfo said:

Walt

After all this hullabaloo about fake posters and such, it's refreshing to see this kind of honesty. Thanks, Walt. You're my hero. :D

:stop: :stop: Don't make me use both hand! :stop: :stop:

Walt: two frying pans-make that three.

I know there are more of you out there that need a whacking!
All dog's hunt in packs. :x

Latest posts