Mary in Montgomery
Sally in Seattle
Terry in Texarkana
Ethanol Ethyl
Mud Flap Missy
Truck Stop Trudy

I just cant seem to name all of em'.Dont nobody tell my Wife. :shock:

ollie?":q93l6sf8 said:
Didn't find much info but found a txag and a frankie to argue with about epd's.

aaaah, the good old days. :lol:

(Things just haven't been the same since you became a believer. :p)

txag":1z3sb7dk said:
ollie?":1z3sb7dk said:
Didn't find much info but found a txag and a frankie to argue with about epd's.

aaaah, the good old days. :lol:

(Things just haven't been the same since you became a believer. :p)
Believer.... the only thing on here I believe in is that frankie is the alter ego for txag.:lol2: Epd's were a marketing ploy when they invented them

ollie?":fbp6x4nk said:
Believer.... the only thing on here I believe in is that frankie is the alter ego for txag.:lol2:

And maybe HerefordSire is the epd-enlightened ollie? :lol2:

txag":1nagdzni said:
ollie?":1nagdzni said:
Believer.... the only thing on here I believe in is that frankie is the alter ego for txag.:lol2:

And maybe HerefordSire is the epd-enlightened ollie? :lol2:

Touche

Frankie":118l6pyf said:
lilmac":118l6pyf said:
I joined to read B.S. from jerks like Caustic whoever,
Masterbeef, TTCLM, Whynot, and to read people rant about such things as cheese. :roll:

It was so long ago, I have forgotten. :lol:

Was there anyone to give advice to when you got on? That must have been really tough for you? Did you seek counseling as a result........ :p

I lurked for a long time, on and off.

And, I couldn't believe the problems people posted that they had, as I thought our farm was the only one hit with death and illness. It just seemed when we talked to other farmers, they never heard of such ailments. I now believe, either in the scope of things, like they having larger herds, a percent loss or illness was expected. If, on our small scale, I lost one, it was a terrible blow.

I have learned so much, I don't even know where to begin.

I enjoy the multitude of personalities, info, opinions, etc.

I have very little to offer, but there is always someday that may change.

Michele

I joined because Macon changed th rules which made you join to post. I lurked for a while after that rule change being unsure on joining. I read much more than I post here.

i joined the group because of the advice and wisdom that every one has.. i have learned so many things here from you all..the old farmers and cattle guys here {near me} are few and far between. we all learn from our mistakes and if i can save my self the head banging and learn from you the better off i will be. so much info. and have gained some good buddys.. thats a win win i appreciated your support will all my questions and comments and knowing i have ppl in my corner with the crazy neighbor/law suit
thanks to everyone...Rose

I joined because my curiousity got the best of me, and because I felt I could gain something by being on here, by reading the posts to learn more about cattle.

AND of course to meet new people. That's always a plus. :)

I was a regular reader of cattlepages, posted only a couple of times in the time when Mylum was still a regular with his beefalo cattle.

dial-up became so slow that I ended up not bothering to read anymore. I remembered dun from cattlepages and after doing a search on an AI problem I came across this site and saw that he was a regular. I joined and he answered my questions.

I joined the forum after lurking for several months because every once in awhile, I felt the need to pipe up myself. I have learned a lot from this forum and formed a lot of opinions too.

Latest posts