why did they do this???

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
"They" are putting in new sidewalks and ramps here.. The sidewalks are pretty snazzy~ BUT ~ Workers cut a hole approx 4 inches deep by 3ftx3ft in front of my door Thu. They had also done the same thing to everyone else. MONDAY they came back and filled up the holes~~level~ :!: :?: ~ No ramp :help: ~ I'll still have to use a slippy plywood ramp to get "Buzzy" in and out. What the FUDGE was the use of this? I've talked to Houseing,maybe it'll be fixed~ An absolute waste of money.somebody didn't think..I've been trapped in the house from Thursday afternoon~~ Gotta go to chemo Wed.. I can get out the back door with my walker..

Call and try to talk to the HMFIC. Missing chemo and Dr appointments is a big deal. If the construction process was going to trap residents with mobility problems inside for more than a few hours, advance written notice including the construction schedule should have been provided. Somebody didn't think or didn't care. Make 'em care!

All fixed~~~~~ except~~~~on my porch they put in the cement patch level with the porch :???: Back to square 1
I squeeked to Housing,they came back and fixed the fix..I can get in and out real good now.:D Lucky thing was I didn't have any appointments! And it was rainig,so didn't want to do anything but watch that :lol2:

OK, all is good to go~ they fixed the doorway so I can just zip in and out real easy and I love the new sidewalks!
I can go 2 ways when I leave the house or run around or sit under a tree and watch the tree rats and birds..
Funny,it's so quite here~I'm 2 blocks from Main street,1 block from the Library. If I could ford the Colorado,I'm only 4 blocks from HEB,5 from 71.. Anyway,I can't hear as much traffic here as I did at my old house,and it was a mile from 290!!

peg4x4":f1j3174j said:
OK, all is good to go~ they fixed the doorway so I can just zip in and out real easy and I love the new sidewalks!
I can go 2 ways when I leave the house or run around or sit under a tree and watch the tree rats and birds..
Funny,it's so quite here~I'm 2 blocks from Main street,1 block from the Library. If I could ford the Colorado,I'm only 4 blocks from HEB,5 from 71.. Anyway,I can't hear as much traffic here as I did at my old house,and it was a mile from 290!!
Glad to hear all is well for you now in that aspect peg. take care. no racing with the buzzy.

Buzzy has top speed of a human jog-trot-too slow outside,way too fast in a store-got to get the repairman out soon,think my left motor is going out. I don't have as quick a spin R as I do L...I'll admit that I do expect instant response from it,just like I did with my horse :lol2: Of course with the horse expect was one thing,get was another~he was kinda opinionated .
All is well here,except for traveling to Austin starting in a month for chemo..I've talked to transport and yes,the bus is equiped for my chair,yes,they will take me whenever my appointment is,don't have to alter my schedual to fit theirs,so all's good on that front..Thank Goodness I don't have any reactions to this chemo,as otherwise would have to devise some "air-sick bags"All this gets old,but I feel good,don't hurt anywhere but my knees(and that's only when standing) just tire out real fast..I need to get out into my flower beds,but it's still hot and sticky,so the weeds will have to wait.

Latest posts