Why did DHS issue domestic terror alert???

Help Support CattleToday:

that appears to have been "invented" in a laboratory and targets octogenarians in particular, and the proposed antidote is ?mandated? vaccination that may have more heinous consequences
appears, may, can, might, could, perhaps.. all buzzwords of every nutcase conspiracy theory follower in the world.
How many (and which) US states have 'mandated' their population be vaccinated?
Answer=zero.
Of the approx 19,495 incorporated cities, towns and villages in the United States, how many have mandated their inhabitants be vaccinated for Covid19?
ans=zero.

Of the approximate 4,416 cities in the world with a population of over 150,000, how many have mandated their entire populations be vaccinated against covid19?

How many , of the 249 recognized countries in the world have mandated their population be vaccinated against covid19? ans=zero, tho many require it for persons travelling into their nations from the outside world.

ODNI did not find a robust nexus between domestic terrorism and foreign actors. This is largely today an inside-out problem, not an outside-in problem, although we do know that our adversaries are seeking to sow divisions in our society.

For the first time, the Department of Homeland Security has designated domestic violent extremism as a national priority area within the Department of Homeland Security grant program.

Department of Defense is incorporating training for servicemembers separating or retiring from the military, who may potentially be targeted by those who seek to radicalize them.

If you see something, say something" concept that has been promulgated previously by DHS. This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence.

According to grey beard that means nothing, and is just routine.
No, according to greybeard, the issuing or extension of a bulletin is just routine.

The June 14th conference call is not surprising tho. Not one bit. One can't expect a band of mostly Caucasian hooligans, led by a white so called 'horned shaman' to force their way into a congress and nothing happen because of it.

If they had been mostly black, (or non-white) the same people that are now evidently aghast at the conference call re 'white superiority' would be in full support if white were replaced by black in that text.

One can argue all day long that the same urgency isn't/hasn't been extended to the riots, damage, and other social upheaval following the Floyd thing, but that's a red herring and much of what i see in regard to concern over these security bulletins is a strawman.

I'm personally very disappointed that here in the early years of the 21st Century, that a construct defined as 'white superiority' even still exists, since this nation and it's populace is supposed to be all equal under the law and in the Eyes of God.

Truthfully tho, I'm far more concerned about infrastructure cyber security than I am about nut cases of any color attacking federal buildings. That technical issue tho, is much much more difficult to control and prevent than humans doing things in a physical manner and I don't really expect any federal or other govt agency to be very public about how they are handling it but the potential for cyber terrorism/ransomeware to take down huge swaths of our daily lifestyle and commerce is huge. It's far beyond 'my schoolin' so I could only speculate what is or is not being done.

Latest posts