Why black

Help Support CattleToday:

> You're right but always consider the place the information comes from and weigh it accordingly.Having grown up in a land grant college town I know profs who had axes to grind and set perimeters on their studies accordingly. One study, I look at and file it away mentally, 2 or three, agree and I look at the numbers and sample popul, a bunch of studies and I think there might be something to it. Just look at all the ways numbers are crunched by people on opposite ends of gun control.

jls, good advice. Frankie we all need a balanced approach to education. Too often we get caught upin the university reports funded by some grant or interest group.

When I think back to the 1980's and the "educated" people we had as cattle judges I have to shudder. They thought they were on the right track preaching refinement and flat muscling and then they found they had created a decade of windsplitter Champions that were useless. I would certainly take advice or an opinion from someone that makes his living raising or feeding cattle before someone who merely talks about them or studies them.

I was told directly from CAB, that some red cattle and even holsteins are marked CAB if they meet the carcass requirements. All depends on the integrity of the inspector and if they need more CAB carcasses that day.

The breed you are looking for might be Galloway or Scottish Highland?

I suggest you come visit my site <A HREF="http://www.blueoxfarms.com" TARGET="_blank">www.blueoxfarms.com</A> You will think I'm nuts, but I might be 30 years ahead of the beef industry in total concept. adaptable, cheap cattle which excede the current market and continue to provide the greatest heterosis Highland cattle....

But you might chance a new introduction from France...BAZADAISE?

[email protected]