why babies are for the young!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Childbirth at 65
Too good not to pass on, Enjoy !!!
With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.

'May I see the new baby?' I asked

'Not yet,' She said 'I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first.'

Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?'

'No, not yet,' She said

After another few minutes had elapsed,

I asked again, 'May I see the baby now?'

'No, not yet,' replied my friend.

Growing very impatient, I asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?'

'WHEN HE CRIES!' she told me.

'WHEN HE CRIES?' I demanded. 'Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?'

'BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, O.K.?!!'

Tell me about it. We're raising our grandbaby for a few months while mom is 1000 miles away in school and dad is 500 miles away trying to keep his job.

It's wonderful, yet sooooooooooooooooo tiring. Children were made for the young.

(But - the grand-daughter is definately turning into the little farm girl. She loves to go with papa to feed the cows, the chickens, the rabbits, the geese, etc. Her favorite sport now is riding the tractor or the gator. I think we have had to name every cow now. She tells granny all the time that her and papa need to go "check on the girls". How many other 2 year olds do that? I'm corrupting her! :nod: )

Grannysoo, My Grand Daughter is three. We do just like you, Cows,Chickens, Tractor and Horses. Lily has a good time and so do we. Life is good but Gamma and PaPa are getting tired.
Tom.

Our grand daughter is 6 months old and already assisting in feeding... and from the look on her face - she loves it too!

Makayla_ranch_hand_3_012609.JPG

Makayla_ranch_hand_012609.JPG

P.S. I can't figure out how to re-size the pics... I tried a few times.

P.S.S. Yes, kids are for the young -- this little gal spent the whole weekend with us without her mommy and boy howdy, love her to pieces but plenty of work -- did I mention she has some good lungs when she's hungry as well?

We have 2 due this summer a girl(the first one) and another grandson
you all have seen Tylers pics on here his mom is expecting the girl her name is going to be Riley Marie I said something about naming her Riley the other day and Tyler said NO Pop her name is Puss N Boots his momma is real proud

and I had NOTHING to do with it this time so she can't BLAME ME :banana:

That's one cute little girl DB. My Grandaughter is 4months old now and we are going to see her on Friday and I can't wait, they have just come back from their first holiday away from home, so we haven't seen her for a few weeks.

chrisy":1b7ltbgf said:
That's one cute little girl DB. My Grandaughter is 4months old now and we are going to see her on Friday and I can't wait, they have just come back from their first holiday away from home, so we haven't seen her for a few weeks.

Thanks Chrisy!

We love to spoil her rotten :nod:

Latest posts