Why Are Some Posters Awake in Middle of Night?

Help Support CattleToday:

Why Are Awake In Wee Hours Posting?

• Have Clinically Based Insomnia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slept Late This Morning, Not Sleepy

• Not Tired Enough To Sleep

• Usually Need Little Sleep

• Quieter At Night & Bored Anyway

• Something I Ate or Couldn't Do & Can't Sleep Now

• Waiting For Kids or Partner To Get Home

• Brain Won't Stop Thinking About Something

• Heck If I Know Why I'm Awake!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, who do you think you are? Green pasture78 (aka Oregano) or what. When I'm awake at night, its usually because I forgot to do something at work and I get up and make notes to make sure it gets done the next day. I need to ask for a raise one of these days.

I did notice last night that runnung arrow bill was up late. Have to keep in mind tho... what is really late for me is not so late for thoes westerners!!

In my case I am not sure (or just too lazy) to set the time correctly so you don't know when I'm on.

Cattle Rack Rancher":14htaij7 said:
Hey, who do you think you are? Green pasture78 (aka Oregano) or what. When I'm awake at night, its usually because I forgot to do something at work and I get up and make notes to make sure it gets done the next day. I need to ask for a raise one of these days.

LOL! Nope...not Oregano, Yankee, or redneck... Just curious and thought might be an interesting poll...

WIN BUSH WIN!

Most 50+ yr old farmers are up in the middle of the night because it hurts too much to stay in bed...
I once had a two year span that I layed in bed till my wife went to sleep then got up and slept in my recliner...
Ask an "old farmer" how to make my back quit hurting. He told me to take two weeks off and then quit alltogether....can't do that.

Hillbilly

hillbilly":jt2htq49 said:
Most 50+ yr old farmers are up in the middle of the night because it hurts too much to stay in bed...
I once had a two year span that I layed in bed till my wife went to sleep then got up and slept in my recliner...
Ask an "old farmer" how to make my back quit hurting. He told me to take two weeks off and then quit alltogether....can't do that.

Hillbilly

I can relate to the recliner and bad back. Read an article a while back that less than 2% of the ranchers in Texas are under fifty( don't know if its true). I just know you don't see a lot of young men or women in the cattle business.

hillbilly":2afpyam8 said:

Hillbilly

I agree hillbilly- should have one that says body aches too bad- or had to pee again- those fit better after 50.

D.R. Cattle":ix4wcc7q said:
Built a cheap fence could be one of the options.

Amen brother. On my back line I've got a "temporary" fence. I'm waiting to get a chance to clear the line so I can put the permanent one where it needs to be. In the meantime, I've rebuilt the temporary one twice. Stupid is as stupid does. Why do cows like to stand in the road at 3 AM? There's no grass there! I suggest 4 cocktails and 1 ibuprofen. On second thought, forget the ibuprofen. It might impair my thinking.

bwranch":8ejggn2a said:
D.R. Cattle":8ejggn2a said:
Built a cheap fence could be one of the options.

Amen brother. On my back line I've got a "temporary" fence. I'm waiting to get a chance to clear the line so I can put the permanent one where it needs to be. In the meantime, I've rebuilt the temporary one twice. Stupid is as stupid does. Why do cows like to stand in the road at 3 AM? There's no grass there! I suggest 4 cocktails and 1 ibuprofen. On second thought, forget the ibuprofen. It might impair my thinking.
Have 5 cocktails and a couple shots of Whiskey Definitely forget the Ibuprofern. It could damage your liver!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Latest posts