Why are so many trends locked?

Help Support CattleToday:

alftn

Reaction score
The one on healt care, what was the problem????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You may want to directly ask the moderator that locked the thread. Then there will not be any confusion as to the reason. In other words, no opinion would be offered by normal members and only facts by the moderator.

If someone breaks the rules, the checks and balances must kick in. There's no way to properly discuss that issue without being political.

HerefordSire":2378esi7 said:
You may want to directly ask the moderator that locked the thread. Then there will not be any confusion as to the reason. In other words, no opinion would be offered by normal members and only facts by the moderator.

Let me explain this statement to you in plain English.......

You'll never get an explanation. :lol:

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1g5rmktn said:
Power trips and egos.

That plus the fact that the "moderators" & owners can do what they want to since it's "their" board. Just like in politics...everyone has their own private agenda as to whats "right and wrong" and their opinion as to what will "influence and corrupt" our "kids" and other alleged naive humans. Then, there are always those that their "religious" beliefs will influence what they think the others need to hear and see.

On the more realistic side, obviously, when any thread poster starts to attack other members and/or get into arguments over something that threatens the "chip on their shoulder", and/or start using serious profanity...well...you know the rest of the story.

Personally, I never get into opinions about religion or politics (unless I accidently slip up). These are two volatile topics that have no worldwide consensus and opposing side will never agree...it's been that way for thousands of years and will continue to be.

Yes. Healthcare is the biggest political issue of this year. None of us will ever agree on it.

I skip many trends on this board,so not to pi$$ THEM off. But do get tired of THEM.. This board belongs to the users, maybe that is why so many do not come here any more...It is ashamed that everyone can not speak their mind , in america, with out fear of retaliation...If I am lost IT HAS BEEN GOOD KNOWING SOME OF YOU...

alftn":37jf6tsw said:
I skip many trends on this board,so not to pi$$ THEM off. But do get tired of THEM.. This board belongs to the users, maybe that is why so many do not come here any more...It is ashamed that everyone can not speak their mind , in america, with out fear of retaliation...If I am lost IT HAS BEEN GOOD KNOWING SOME OF YOU...
I don't think this board belongs to the users. It belongs to the owner(s).
I may or may not like it, but it is not my call.
I can't even get them to run WallyWorld the way I want it. :frowns:

Running Arrow Bill":26pwuv9c said:
Personally, I never get into opinions about religion or politics (unless I accidently slip up). These are two volatile topics that have no worldwide consensus and opposing side will never agree...it's been that way for thousands of years and will continue to be.
Which is the reason I think that Macon doesn;t allow either on these forums. If you want to get into those subjects or argue or maybe even use profanity and threaten others, go over to ranchers.net.

dun":3isc7cx9 said:
Running Arrow Bill":3isc7cx9 said:
Which is the reason I think that Macon doesn;t allow either on these forums. If you want to get into those subjects or argue or maybe even use profanity and threaten others, go over to ranchers.net.

Well I guess I just got the Grassfed thread locked. Or..........maybe they'll just let me and Frankie fight a while for everyone's amusement :cowboy:

dun":pmm58etd said:
Running Arrow Bill":pmm58etd said:
religion or politics
Macon doesn't allow either on these forums.
If you want to get into those subjects or argue or maybe even use profanity and threaten others, go over to ranchers.net
You have all been on here long enough to have read this time and time again.
What part of it is so confusing?

Healthy arguments aren;t a problem, it's the sniping, name calling threatening and flogging the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Bez+":3ibssokx said:
Wanna' have a go and see who can lock this one my dear lady?

Bez+
Wow ~ such a worthy opponent! :tiphat:
Go ahead ~ pick a topic, any topic.

dun":1rcj0sey said:
Hoe can anyone argue with TR?
While I cannot argue with the statement TR makes, I don't feel it backs up the prediction Bez+ makes, and I can argue with Bez+ :nod: . I just have to do some homework first. At this rate it is going to take some time (aka forever) to get this thread locked down. So much easier to fight North vs south, a subject near and dear to me, but I will give it a whirl......

off to google....

angie":c39givmx said:
dun":c39givmx said:
Hoe can anyone argue with TR?
While I cannot argue with the statement TR makes, I don't feel it backs up the prediction Bez+ makes, and I can argue with Bez+ :nod: . I just have to do some homework first. At this rate it is going to take some time (aka forever) to get this thread locked down. So much easier to fight North vs south, a subject near and dear to me, but I will give it a whirl......

off to google....
Don;t forget to throw in the name calling and threats!

Latest posts