Why are so many trends locked?

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":1vdkm4rn said:
:lol2: :lol2: You can not make this stuff up, Frankie Scolds us for doing the very thing she did herself.....If it was not so hypocritical it would be downright funny! :shock:

Frankie":1vdkm4rn said:
And, I will add, I think it's highly rude for people to insist on injecting their political opinions here when they've been asked not to do so.

Tell me doesn't this sound like a Political Opinion, Frankie calling herself rude.......lol nothing worse than a hypocrite!

No. If you have a good health insurance program that you like, you can keep it. Congress has a good health progam. Why should they be forced to leave it?

I'm surprised and disappointed at you, Dun. The state of Nevada (not the US government) "tried" to run the Mustang ranch.

And you're ignoring the fact that our government already runs two very successful health insurance programs: TRICARE for active duty and retired military and MEDICARE for people over 65. Both of those consistently have satisfaction ratings from their customers much higher than most private insurance companies in the US.

I think it's because of those two government programs that medical costs aren't higher today than they are. They cover so many people that they're able to "set" the standard fees that many insurance companies use to pay claims. If it hadn't been for the Medicare Advantage programs put in place a few years ago, Medicare would be in much better financial shape. But they've eliminated several of those; hopefully, they'll cut them all out soon.

Business model? The big insurance companies have a great business model, I guess. If you actually get sick, they drop your coverage. The potential new government health care program won't be a for-profit business. It will be a service to citizens of the country who can't get insurance coverage.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60095&start=0

We don't have the best medical care in the world. As our costs rise, more and more Americans are taking "medical vacations" and going to other countries for medical procedures..............

We have a situation in our community now. Two elderly men (covered by Medicare) are recovering from serious health problems (cancer and heart bypass). A third, younger man who has no insurance is lying in the teaching hospital, wondering what can/will be done about his cancer.

Some people in this country may have the best healthcare available, but millions have no health care at all. And many of them die. Who supports their kids then?

20 cents of every dollar of health care premiums go to overhead for the insurance companies: salaries, advertisement, private jets for CEOs, etc.

Frankie how can you scold anyone when you do the very same thing that you preach for us not to do and go even so far as to call us rude! This makes you the lowest of the lowest, no wonder you are a liberal it fits your skin!

:roll: :roll: I responded to other people's political posts. I didn't start a single one of them. Yeah, I can be rude, too. One about has to be rude to people like you; otherwise you'll simply turn this place into another Ranchers.net.

aplusmnt":ew3qis05 said:
First off, I did not say you locked anything! I said you commented twice on the thread that got locked. Have no idea if you locked it or some other moderator, the point is you are a moderator and you post your political thoughts and defend politics when we are suppose to not talk about them............That is what makes you a hypocrite! OR at minimum a bad moderator.

How do you know that I'm a moderator. Are you saying moderators have no right to post? Darn, silly me for asking a sensible question of you! Never mind.

Secondly what is with the demeaning name calling? Aminus? Is that the proper way for a representative and moderator of this board to act. I refer to you by your name why do you not return the respect?

Don't know. Maybe just because I don't have any respect for you, AMinus (not Aminus). If you can't figure that one out, get some help.

Threads get locked because they need locking. I don't know who that was a while ago glad to see aplus back but I cancel your vote. :lol2:

Frankie":2ipv31vp said:
:roll: :roll: I responded to other people's political posts. I didn't start a single one of them. Yeah, I can be rude, too. One about has to be rude to people like you; otherwise you'll simply turn this place into another Ranchers.net.

You said nothing about starting a thread you said

Frankie":2ipv31vp said:
I think it's highly rude for people to insist on injecting their political opinions here when they've been asked not to do so.

Sure looks like those comments of yours I listed were you "injecting your political opinions"

How pathetic is it for you to scold us for something you also do!!!!!!!!!! Calling us RUDE!

And how funny it is you think being rude is the way to keep out rude arguments like at Ranchers.net...... :lol2:

As for you being a Moderator, play dumb all you want, most of us have been around a long time and it is common knowledge that you are one! :roll:

I wonder if we lost the gentleman that started the thread when he figured out is wasn't the member's board?

There alf?

HerefordSire":2519kcvs said:
I wonder if we lost the gentleman that started the thread when he figured out is wasn't the member's board?

There alf?

You have to speak his language, it is not a "thread", it is a "trend" that he started.

Frankie, I'm gonna have to say I think you fare better on an Angus bashing thread than you've done here so far. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":v43w8pxu said:
Frankie, I'm gonna have to say I think you fare better on an Angus bashing thread than you've done here so far. :lol: :lol:

Cal

The only problem I have with angus is keeping the bulls out of my pasture. It is a losing battle. The neighbor west of me has taken to shooting them and he is not practicing SSS.

[

Cal[/quote]

The only problem I have with angus is keeping the bulls out of my pasture. It is a losing battle. The neighbor west of me has taken to shooting them and he is not practicing SSS.[/quote]

Well BHB it just natural for a bull to want to prowell a little I rekon.
But we've got three Angus bulls and they seem pretty content at home.
But on the other hand if a bull(any breed)wants through the fence he usually goes no mater what shape the fence is in. That's when they need to be made into hamburger.

Cal