Who's paying for

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43":2aurynxz said:
the expenses for all those marching women. Travel,food, lodging has to be expensive. ?
Many have fund raisers all year long prior to something like this. The band from Alabama got a huge bunch of donations from a Go Fund Me account after Bill O'Reilly showed their story on his show.

Some are coughing it all up themselves. A woman I know here and her daughter went and had to foot the bill (so far) themselves. I don;t know if they will be reimbursed or not. I don;t care!

I was surprised at how many people I know attended the Deploraball. Looks like they were having a good time and I would be a little envious if I hadn't visited DC before and determined if I never go there again it would be to soon.

I am talking about the women protesters marching Saturday, millions of them, all saying they will fight Trump to the end.

cowboy43":h0rsw0ls said:
the expenses for all those marching women. Travel,food, lodging has to be expensive. ?

Hadn't heard about it what are they doing--------protesting, shopping?

cowboy43":1w7zyfjz said:
I am talking about the women protesters marching Saturday, millions of them, all saying they will fight Trump to the end.
Cowboy sorry I misread your question....had last night's parade on my mind.....More than anything just a pro-abortion/anti Trump rally. Who knows who's paying. Said they were from all over the country. I assume they paid their own way but who knows. Who cares.

I wish someone could tell me what the hell they are protesting about. Trump doesn't hate women, and after 8 years of failure, we finally got rid of that loser. They should be celebrating!

cattlecreek":tf216yjz said:
I wish someone could tell me what the be nice they are protesting about. Trump doesn't hate women, and after 8 years of failure, we finally got rid of that loser. They should be celebrating!
Just about anytime you hear of something like this "women's rights" is little more than a code word for "abortion on demand".

hurleyjd":3k5vv5go said:
The women have the right assets to negotiate with men if they used them.

I doubt any of those pictured in the link have anything to offer. Don't mean to judge but I doubt nere one of them knows how to make a fluffy buttermilk biscuit.

cowboy43":1nuxj6pe said:
One good thing came from the march was their was millions of men sitting home enjoying themselves. :hide:
I was thinking the same thing.

The husbands probably payed for it to get that nags out of the house.

Every couple of months, some group comes here and sets up a tent to give out free phones. Saw a tent today, that was trading phones for alarm clocks :lol:

Bigfoot":2lzarnz1 said:
Every couple of months, some group comes here and sets up a tent to give out free phones. Saw a tent today, that was trading phones for alarm clocks :lol:
Yep, that what all the liberals are crying about. They might have to get their lazy a$$ up and go to work now. They don't want the economy to improve because they will lose their free handout. Poor thangs

I didn't see too many keepers in that parade. Mostly a bunch of culls that couldn't get laid if they furnished the paper bag.

Latest posts