Who's going to Mick Jacksons' Funeral?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT me.

If you ask me, Karl Malden was a much better actor and person and his death passed without mention. They only reason I knew anything about it was because I saw it on my yahoo page.

People die every day. We all will sooner or later. Talk about hype. And all the while, men and women die fighting in the wars. Who gets excited about that? Where is their tribute?

Edited from earlier, when I failed to read the caption of the thread properly. In other words, who gives a flying ---- at the moon?

Going to Jacksons funeral??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lammie made some excellent points! :tiphat:

Australian":6k3yn3vs said:
He was great when he was young but the wheel fell off big time when he turned white.

If he wasn't black in life I'm pretty sure he's the color of burnt toast now.

Jogeephus":1s3tfjt7 said:
Australian":1s3tfjt7 said:
He was great when he was young but the wheel fell off big time when he turned white.

I figured since he turned white they would haved buried him much sooner.

alacattleman":2qougeec said:
Jogeephus":2qougeec said:
Australian":2qougeec said:

Still had to wait for the check to clear.... :nod:

The longer they can keep this going the more records and videos that can be sold. The funeral is nothing more than a marketing scheme to sell more Jackson music and stuff.

Most folks go to funerals for "closure"

I hope this is a really good funeral.

Let's hope this doesn't take the "Elvis is alive" turn. Is there going to be any MJ look a like contests? You might want to invest in white gloves if that is the case.

Sure not going to waste my time. More important things to do, like take a nap and too many others to mention.

alacattleman":24wygu3d said:
Jogeephus":24wygu3d said:
Australian":24wygu3d said:

For sure....didnt' even have to wait for all the family to rent Cadillacs and come in from California.

john250":11mx5vdp said:
You guys are going to miss the funeral?? I figured you all would be going just to hear Al Sharpton speak.

Who's that? Is he some new rapper with gold or platinum albums? If so, that's the reason I never heard of him. :D :D :D :D

john250":hwhi1o4v said:
You guys are going to miss the funeral?? I figured you all would be going just to hear Al Sharpton speak.
in that case i could show up,, with some of original boy's in the hoods, i meant the hood :cowboy:

I'm amazed at how many people can take off from work to go to a funeral in California.

Jogeephus":33hd9p45 said:
I'm amazed at how many people can take off from work to go to a funeral in California.

Thought the "stimulus" was suppose to put all those people to work. Oh well..so much for that. The way they're snapping up all that MJ junk they apparently don't need jobs.

You lot are a cheeky mob. Made some very valid comments. Yes how do they get the time off? Maybe most of them don't have jobs. Bet they aren't actively looking for jobs today. I heard that MJ has 35 songs in the top 100 at the moment. 500,000 cds/albums whatever have been sold since he died.
Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts